LO won't sit in any chairs

erikab922

Reaction score
My LO will not sit in a chair, period. We have the Baby Bjorn Balance chair which I read so many good reviews for, about how their LO's love to sit in it, and when I put my LO in it she's like WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME, I WANT TO MOOOOOVE! So I'm wondering if I should just sell it, or do LO's eventually like to sit once they are a bit older?

I don't think my LO would like to sit in a chair, he's only been in a high chair at meal times from around six months old. From 8 months he just wanted to cruise all the time.

Maybe put it away until she's older, then if you dont like it you could sell it then. my godson (18 monthd) sits in a toddler arm chair and looks so darn cute! He wouldnt have just sat still.at your LOs age though :)

Oh I would sell if it it meant I could buy her a toddler arm chair later - that sounds so cute!!!

Oh I would sell if it it meant I could buy her a toddler arm chair later - that sounds so cute!!!

It's so bloody cute when he sits in it with his feet up, reading a book! Cracks me up everytime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->