lol... didnt expect it

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Hi gals, last week i was moaning about not having any collostrum, well this morning i squeezed my boob and some shot across my nighty.. hahaha just thought i would share lol!
xx:rofl:

did you leak? I am near sure that happened to me today as i looked at my top and there was a wet stain by my nipple but it was clear stuff on my nipple to??? is that meant to happen. I wasnt sure if it was something of the plates i was carrying into the kicthen but freaked me out.

can you start leaking now?

Oh no!!!! Now I'm gonna have to try squeezing myself!!!!!! Ugh, human nature's a bugger ain't it!

LOL well some women dont leak.. im not a leaker, i just thought id have a squeeze and see and then it squirted lol. And yeah you can get it at anytime, mostly after 16 weeks but some dont get any til birth of baby.
If its your first time gettin it out you gotta squeeze pretty hard lol
xxx

my dog scrapped my nipple and when i was moisturising the baps the other day i leaked a bit, it didnt squirt tho, i probably would have wet myself if it had squirted, then used my breasts as water pistols with OH lol xxx

im scared to try incase that starts it off lol x

I just noticed it for the first time the other day! I ran to tell OH (He gets day by day updates on the lady bumps) and he didn't seem as impressed as I as. Forgive me, but I've never had liquid come out of the ladies before.
I think he just feels like he is losing out on something. They are becoming less toys for him and more, well, udders. (My word not his).

Congrats Melbo! Just wait until you can shoot milk across the room like a watergun. I plan on getting OH in the eyeball if I can aim that good.

wow that's wicked you've got your own defence mechanism now against OHs that squeeeeze them all the time lol. xxxxxxx

Haha cant believe you!! Course theres something in there silly!!!!

OMG I squeezed my nipple and clear stuff is coming out! WTF? clear?

lol mine was clear too.... but after a few days of squeezing it sometimes has a white tinge to it! LOL

Its colostrum Dragonfly,what comes in before actual milk.:rofl:

My OH squeezed mine the other day,and the same happened,a tiny bit of clear stuff came out,but had a bit of white in it.I didnt know I had anything in there yet. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->