LOL how many of you?

Sometimes when I'm getting dressed and push out my tummy and 'plan' which tops/pants I might still fit into when I get pregant:blush: :rofl:

Well I already look 6 months pregnant but I've never been pregnant, just fat!

Yep, got me one of those! I hardly have any tight tops becuase I don't like exposing my wobbly tummy bulge - guess I will be welll prepared in terms of clothing for the first months once I get my BFP :happydance:

I have a perfect muffin top!! On top of that is my cake and above that is another little muffin...
basically I am F A T FAT!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

I now how you feel!
My neighbours asked me if i was pg the other week, i was mortified!

one owner of a practice bump right here!:hi: :blush:

Oh, yes major muffin top here too! I am suppose to be toning for my wedding but am eating more! I need a real bump as my excuse - hurry up Mr Storky, i want a real reason for my bump in my wedding dress!

Me!! Thanks to my little madam lol. She was totally worth it tho. Although have to say it may also be down to to many cookies lol

lmfao!!! i do but mines baby fat from my daughter i havent had the time to shift. i ballooned when i fall pg with my 2 angels at about 6 weeks i looked 12-15 weeks pmsl.

i just bloat so easily.:hissy: x

Oh, yes major muffin top here too! I am suppose to be toning for my wedding but am eating more! I need a real bump as my excuse - hurry up Mr Storky, i want a real reason for my bump in my wedding dress!

well we already confirm you were having your BFP this month :happydance: i can feel it tansey !!! it's coming coming !!!

I have a bump.. the "bagel bump" as the DH refers to it. I figure I had better lose it before I get my :bfp: (this month of course!!!) because I don't need post baby bump and bagel bump!! It's the motivation I need to get off my butt and run I guess.

bagel bump !lol love that one !!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->