• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London/Essex meets..

JessMumzyJxx

Reaction score
Not on here long but wondering if there's anyone else around the London(North) or anywhere around London/Essex area? and if any of them meet quite regularly?

Thanks in advance
:cloud9:

I live in ongar but have not heard if any meets would def be interested if there was

Same, even though London is the capital it seems like no-one on here is from there lol
XO

Each time I hear or see the word Essex I hum the theme toon to TOWIE lol
XO

I'm from north london! Can we please do a london meet? Would love to meet up with other pregnant ladies or ladies who already have children. It gets lonely in this big city lol would like to meet others who understand motherhood. X feel free to private msge me anybody X

Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
What part of LDN do you live in?
___XO

Hiya xcookiedoughx!
i live in victoria london currently but i used to live in North london...thankyou we are very excited about the pregnancy cant wait to meet our olive (bumps name )
Your daughter is gorgeous how old is she now?

Hello ALL,,,
ok at the end of the month (by payday) do you all fancy meeting at the o2,, quiet accesible for all.....
with DH's for lunch... that way theres loads to choose from:
TGI fridays
frankie and bennies
nandos
harvester
loads more!

Ill start
sunday would be better for me so 31st??

PM me or add me on facebook [email protected] .. theres a london bnb group

i would love to come on that sunday but my OH will have his son on that sunday (he has son fri-sun withiut fail every wk) so will prob come alone. is that a problem? x pm me if u want hun....xxx

Id come to that :) its just up the road. DH usually works on Sundays though x

where is the nearest train station? I'm in NW so I'm guessing it would be quite a journey but I'm so up for that :), I must be the only girl without FB!
___XO

Hiya xcookiedoughx!
i live in victoria london currently but i used to live in North london...thankyou we are very excited about the pregnancy cant wait to meet our olive (bumps name )
Your daughter is gorgeous how old is she now?

TY hun! :) She is 3months tomorrow and absolute joy!
Ah I remember the feeling of being pregnant it's just so exciting!! Will yoube finding out the gender?
___XO

where is the nearest train station? I'm in NW so I'm guessing it would be quite a journey but I'm so up for that :), I must be the only girl without FB!
___XO

finchley road on the Jubilee linex

So :) theres not many of us if you look at the other threads but shall we still meet !? It would be nice for a London bnb meet x

So :) theres not many of us if you look at the other threads but shall we still meet !? It would be nice for a London bnb meet x

I know! It's so weird because you'd think LDN being the capital it would be a popular place but there really isn't a lot of people! Hmmm well I don't mind travelling into central, I think that would be a good place to meet we should sooo form a group I haven't met anyone off BnB yet and I joined nearly a year ago!
___XO

I'd be up for a London meet :) ive met a few mummies from here already but would love to meet more! I used to live in NW London but moved out near Watford late last year, but I drive so anywhere's accessible for me.

Not really down with a mummy & OH meet just yet though I must admit! Plus my OH works full time and weekends are family time!

I'd be up for a meet but aggree with ttc_lolly about weekends! Xx

I'm up for a meet too, we live in nw London- oh however would not be up for it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->