• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London/Essex meets..

Your in Watford right lolly or still NW? Sorry whats your real name I feel silly calling you lolly LOL! I'm Chevonne. Yeah definitly, I'm going to have to give the South Bank a think, I feel a bit scared taking LO on public transport so far from home lol.
---xo

Your in Watford right lolly or still NW? Sorry whats your real name I feel silly calling you lolly LOL! I'm Chevonne. Yeah definitly, I'm going to have to give the South Bank a think, I feel a bit scared taking LO on public transport so far from home lol.
---xo

What do you mean!? Lolly is my name :shock:

Haha joke! :rofl: it's Lauryn! Yeh I live close to Watford, used to be in South Harrow but moved (thank god! :lol:)

I drive, but I know what you mean - I don't think I'd dare take LO via public transport either, but that's more me just not liking to use it!

So :) shall we make a list of who's coming. Giraffe ok for everyone?

Yes and yes from me!

Giraffe is good for me :)

Put my name down!

Cookie.. I moved to Dulwich just after Mekai was born, but have lived in Brixton all my life :)

---xo

What do you mean!? Lolly is my name :shock:

Haha joke! :rofl: it's Lauryn! Yeh I live close to Watford, used to be in South Harrow but moved (thank god! :lol:)

I drive, but I know what you mean - I don't think I'd dare take LO via public transport either, but that's more me just not liking to use it!

OMG pmsl, I actually stopped in my tracks when you said Lolly was your real name pmsl! Think it's think I go to bed! haha, whaaat you didn't like S.Harrow? I actually don't mind Harrow at all! Rather live there then here even though its just down the road lol.

I hate taking LO on public transport, I wish I had my car *tears* lol

Giraffe is good for me :)

Put my name down!

Cookie.. I moved to Dulwich just after Mekai was born, but have lived in Brixton all my life :)

That's nice :) I don't think there are a lot of ladies from your area but it won't take long to get there to South Bank will it! It would take me a good while...
---xo

Ladies we could do a north London meet too? C and I are very fond of the soft play at Brent cross!

OMG pmsl, I actually stopped in my tracks when you said Lolly was your real name pmsl! Think it's think I go to bed! haha, whaaat you didn't like S.Harrow? I actually don't mind Harrow at all! Rather live there then here even though its just down the road lol.

I hate taking LO on public transport, I wish I had my car *tears* lol

Nope it definitely wasn't my most favourite place to live, or anywhere near it lol :lol: I like where I am now though!

Sparkle - that's a good idea :thumbup:

Yeah I'm more with the Brent Cross meeting tbh, South Bank is just to far for me, Brent Cross I can catch the 18 straight there lol.

Enjoy the South Bank meeting ladies! :)
---xo

Enjoy your North meet too! :flower:

Shall we start our list of whos coming then?

Meeeeee: MissGx - Georgina

Whos next :) :)

Shall we make a new thread for southbank meet? Then the op can be edited with the names, times ext?

Oh yes yes, thats a good idea. Do you want to do it?

Sure thing, I'll do it now :)

Southbank meet thread !

Ladies, I'm making a north London meet thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho