• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London/Essex meets..

Can do 7th oct also. Shall we meet opposite the giraffe restaurant at say 2?

Sounds good to me!

Is there a way to get onto the bridge without stairs? I would be coming from the side where the hospital is.

WOAH WOAH WOAH.. i've been gone ages... sooo many pages :(
---xo

I think Cormack will be the eldest (he's almost 3). It will be good practice for him for when the baby comes!!!

any room for 2 more? x

yaaaay definitely for you & saffy :) xx

The 7th would be good for us!

ttc_lolly I really feel for you we are in the process of trying to put an offer in at the moment, it's so stressful!!

thanks hun! ahhh isn't it just! we get our keys on wednesday so not too far away now... just a pain in the arse but it'll all be worth it!

Can do 7th oct also. Shall we meet opposite the giraffe restaurant at say 2?

ok so friday 7th october it is :D

that sounds good to me - no idea where i'm going yet :rofl: but i'll find it!

Yeh same for me too!

Well that's good - so far there's 3 of us and we can all do a Friday! Just need some more people now :rofl: cookie dough, where are youuuuu!?!

I'm here sweeety, were re decorating the house, MANIC, no time lately.
---xo

Sounds good to me!

Is there a way to get onto the bridge without stairs? I would be coming from the side where the hospital is.
There is :) you just have to walk right down to the end x

Sounds good to me!

There is :) you just have to walk right down to the end x

Oh good, just incase theres no nice people around to help me down! :thumbup:

Oooh I'm looking forward to this! :hugs: We need some mummy/baby friends, but I'm too shy to go to baby groups :baby:

Yeh same for me too!

Well that's good - so far there's 3 of us and we can all do a Friday! Just need some more people now :rofl: cookie dough, where are youuuuu!?!

---xo

Ahhhh there she is :hi: can you make Friday 7th Oct to meet up? x

Should be good to meet up then yeah but will have to give you a definite answer later on, where abouts? Hope it's not to to far I'm in Wembley! Norf West Lundaan lol
---xo

Yeh same for me too!

---xo

Ahhhh there she is :hi: can you make Friday 7th Oct to meet up? x

Should be good to meet up then yeah but will have to give you a definite answer later on, where abouts? Hope it's not to to far I'm in Wembley! Norf West Lundaan lol
---xo

Meet is central hun, Southbank :) x

which part of south bank?? i live in the surrey part of london x

South Bank oh gosh, I swear that''s soooo far from me? lol
---xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member