• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London/Essex meets..

Hi girls I'm new to the site but frmom South London/Surrey- anyone near me?xx

Yay more mummys! :)
I can't think of any soft play in central , plus some babies I think are a little young :)
Cafe or something ? What do people say to that xx

yum i like cafe lol!! yeah fridays are def good for me!! :D I wont be able to go to soft play really because lyla is only 3 months lol! xx

We went to soft play from when LO was around 3-4 months! They usually have an area specifically for under 1's with multisensory type things :) but nevermind!

Where in central is easy for everyone to get to? Looks like Friday is the day then :thumbup: we just need to decide which one :lol:

we live in nw london, so can get central pretty easily!

Hey girls,

I can do Fridays too. The southbank (waterloo) is a nice central area to meet...how is that for everyone???

Cxxx

I can get to waterloo bridge very easily and there are some really nice places round there to sit/eat
Went to pizza express there yesterday it was so yummy! But couldn't enjoy it that much because of all the evils Lo was giving me :haha:
So yes from me for southbank :)

I can't do this Friday, guess that would be a bit short notice for most people anyway?

Oh, and I can't do the 23rd unless its after 1ish. Any other day is good for me. :)

How is everyone and LO's? :flower: Mekai has just cut his 8TH tooth!!!! I can't believe he has so many already!

30th Sept or 7th Oct? Either of those good for everyone? Unless we do it later...?

Amber & I are good :) we are currently living back in south harrow at the moment whilst we wait for completion on the purchase of our new place in West Herts, so it's all a little stressful at the moment!

MissG - can't beleive your little man has 8 teeth :shock:

7th is good! Is it ok for everyone else?

ttc_lolly Aww, I hope its all finalised soon! It must be really stressful trying to sort it all out with LO! I can't believe he has 8 teeth either, it looks so funny - I've never seen a baby so young with so many teeth! :)

The 7th would be good for us!

ttc_lolly I really feel for you we are in the process of trying to put an offer in at the moment, it's so stressful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->