**London meet ** 8th DECEMBER/LONDON VICTORIA/WHO's COMING?

Of course Kala, Mum's, bumps, babies, Daddies .. anyone and everyone!

So lets figure out dates. When is everyone free?

Helllooo!!! I live in Finchley, North London. I want to come! Can me and Rory come? xx :happydance:

Course hun! Would love to meet you, you disappeared off my fb :( xx

Well anywhere works for me, Victoria is the easiest as is London Bridge. Can't say I want to sit in Vic station all afternoon, it gets chilly in there :haha:

December sometime is good for me :) I'll get my thinking cap on for places (restaurants, cafe I dunno where would be good!!)

Yeah I was wondering what happened! I wanted to add you again but couldn't find you...you can add me though!
https://www.facebook.com/marzipanmuncher

Victoria works for me (although am happy to travel anywhere in central London), am free most days although cant do the 13th (its my 31st birthday:cry: and OH assures me he's got plans!!) Oh and my real life name is Cheryl.

xx

any week day is fine with me :thumbup:

are we just meeting for drinks or going
somewhere? :flower:

I'd love to, although I'm trying to think of baby friendly places around Victoria..hmmm

There are plenty :D

There's a huge park with a lovely play area, lots of space, with baby change and toilets etc, a nice big Costa, lots of shops. I doubt we will be sitting in one play all day. I love Victoria, so much to see and do!

I would like to come too if it doesn't clash with any of Jessicas appointments :) xXx

I'd love to, but it's a bit far for me to travel :(

hope you a have a great time! xxx

I want to come. Can we make it in the morning or earlier rather than middle of the day as LOs napping become very routined last month or so and so I'd like to be home by 2 at the latest. Which means I'd like to leave Victoria by around 1.

If we have a very long meet, like from 11-4 then surely we can accommodate everyone? Admittedly not all of us will get to see each other but at least some of us will have overlap.

I'll be coming form EAST London although I wish I was coming from Hampstead as it REALLY is the nicest part of London! *sigh* :cloud9:

As for bringing baby. I'll disguise mine as a handbag if we're not. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->