**London meet ** 8th DECEMBER/LONDON VICTORIA/WHO's COMING?

Hampstead, Holland Park and Brixton are my top three places I'd love to live in London! As I'll probably be coming from Bristol the late morning ifsprobs good for me put I can always spend the night in Putney so I'm pretty flexible.

Yay, looks like so many more people want to come!

Right let's decide when. What is everyone doing on ... say, 10th December?

im in if im welcome :blush:

But 10th Decembers not great for me as i work friday and saturday nights xxx

beginning of the month is closer
to pay day or around the middle :thumbup:

10th not great for us either. How about 16th dec? If I xan be cheeky!!

Ill have to see if i have enough money, im selling like £200 worth of stuff on ebay thursday so fingers corssed ill have a little left over :happydance:

argh, i'd come but im going to london on the 3rd, and i work fridays! i cant book all of decembers friday's off i dont have enough holiday left over :(

Any day is fine for me although 10th is my first night out,not that it matters as that is night time! 17th is no no for me as am taking Evan into work before term ends :flower:

I was about to invite myself along but I am working on that day! Oh well

Yeah, I can do the 8th :) It's mummys AND babies yeah? Cause if Lukey can't come I can't haha! OH has work so I've got Lukey!

I'd love to, but it's a bit far for me to travel :(

hope you a have a great time! xxx

:nope: How far in Kent are you? Aren't there any quick and speedy trains straight into Victoria? :flower:

I live in Ramsgate, right on the coast!
We do have the quick trains, but I don't think they are fully up and running yet!
I also really don't know London.....I would get soo lost! haha!!

xxx

Of course Luke can came!
It's Mums, bumps, babies, Dads .. would just be so nice to meet everyone!

Okay, then the 8th looks good. Can everyone get to Victoria?

Charlie will have work, so he can't come, but yeah victoria is really easy for me! I live right by a victoria line tube station! haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->