• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London mums unite!!

lynnikins im in tooting (bottom of garratt lane) if you want to do something?
xxx

hii :wave: any london mums want to do something tomorrow? even if its just one person, im going mad stuck at home every day lol

I'm up for it, I dont think I've got anything else planned, altho I have a brain like a seive lately so who knows lol! :) What time/whereabouts?

I'm in NW London, Harrow :)

in oxford street theres a baby gym we could go to or if theres a park or something a bit nearer to you then we could go there? my numbers 07507551995 just in case you don't read this till tomorrow! xx

Hey hun, not sure if you'll see this in time but I wont be able to make it today after all! I have to go into work, I have a meeting with the HR manager about my mat leave which is ending soon! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

We really have to sort something out soon, so come on all you London mums, let's get together :flower:

thats ok! im gonna go to junglegym in oxford circus today i've decided, hopefully itll be good

Yeah let us know what it's like there! Maybe we can sort something for there if it's any good?

thats ok! im gonna go to junglegym in oxford circus today i've decided, hopefully itll be good

Lets go there next Wednesday.....pleeeeeease!!

Sat at crappy work today and need something to look forward to!

Lets go there next Wednesday.....pleeeeeease!!

Sat at crappy work today and need something to look forward to!

Haha it wasn't that good tbh! Really small and mostly for older children, the only thing he could use was the ballpond thing! If we can find nothing else though lol

Oh :-(

Will find something else, I am sure. I will research over the weekend!

Hi
I am new to BnB and i live in croydon, would love to make some new mommy friends. my baby is a preemie tho and still in hospital so we can chat by PM or go for a coffee etc am soo bored and need something to take my mind off incubators and ventilation :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->