• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London mums unite!!

28th good for me too, 21st I'm off to Thorpe Park...sans Jake!!! All babies, toddlers, children etc most definitely welcome :D

Cat I'm suppose to be back at work on the 2nd of August...not gonna happen. I can't do Mondays now so it'll most likely be 3rd. Is anyone else back at work yet? How long did everyone take off for mat leave?

Ok then ladies. Shall we say 28th for deffo then? Picnic in the Hyde Park next to the playground, then into the playground to play :happydance:

Doe everyone want to bring there own picnic or if there are enough of us we could bring one dish each, and share? Just an idea, please say if its rubbish :shrug:

If everyone copies and pastes the list and adds there name. Then we can get an idea of who is coming :thumbup:

CatStorey (aka Cat)

Crystal hun, sorry for stealing your thread :blush: I'm getting a bit carried away :hugs:

Just hope the weather improves!!

Just need to figure out the best time to meet up :)

CatStorey (aka Cat)
Mynx (aka Nix)

Catstorey (aka Cat)
Mynx (aka Nix)
Buffy71 (Debbie)

Ps Cat I think the "each bring a dish" idea is excellent. :)

Catstorey (aka Cat)
Mynx (aka Nix)
Buffy71 (Debbie)
KrisKitten (Kris)

Catstorey (aka Cat)
Mynx (aka Nix)
Buffy71 (Debbie)
KrisKitten (Kris)
Sparkle_bump (Crys)

No prob Cat, I'm just glad that everyone's so enthusiastic about this and I'll happily bring a dish

I'd love to come but don't wanna travel into central London on me own 9 months preggo! Next time for sure, with Bubs in tow xx

Is everyone still up for this?? Its next Wednesday and the wether is looking good :)

For some reason I stopped getting the messages for this thread!!! I'm still up for it but we can rearrange if no-one can make it.

BTW my leave's been extended till October now :happydance: so I can do Wednesday for a little while longer :happydance:

For some reason I stopped getting the messages for this thread!!! I'm still up for it but we can rearrange if no-one can make it.

BTW my leave's been extended till October now :happydance: so I can do Wednesday for a little while longer :happydance:

Yay...congrats on your leave extension :happydance:

I'll pm the others who wanted to come and see if they still up for it. I would still really like to go, I've been looking forward to it!

Sorry girls I won't be able to make it, had to pay Shauns car insurance yesterday at £811!!! It totally cleared us out when I went to tesco to get Milk for Jess the bank said I had NIL funds :( Luckily my dad leant me some for her milk but I am potless at the moment :(

Sorry girls I won't be able to make it, had to pay Shauns car insurance yesterday at £811!!! It totally cleared us out when I went to tesco to get Milk for Jess the bank said I had NIL funds :( Luckily my dad leant me some for her milk but I am potless at the moment :(

Bloomin eck Nik, still it was cheaper than some of the quotes you got eh!! :hugs: It's a shame you're not going darlin, gonna miss you and Jess :(

I'm definately going (weather permitting of course.. if it's chucking down then a picnic is probably not a good thing to have :lol:) so I guess we need to sort out a time and a place to meet :thumbup:

Agghhh!! Going to rain tomorrow :-(

Shall we make it another week??

x

Might be an idea tbh... that way maybe a few more could come who wouldnt have been able to make it tomorrow.
Besides, I dont fancy sitting there eating soggy cheese sarnies with rain dripping down me nose :haha:

Well.....being British I gotta love a soggy sandwhich...lol!

But yeah, your right hun. We will do it again when more can come. Still really want a meet :)

i should be able to do next week - tommys settling back to his sleep routine :D:D:D

I wont be able to do next week cos I'm going to visit my dad in Wales so I wont be around :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->