• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London mums unite!!

sparkle_bump

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a london mum who has been really bad at going to mother and toddler groups etc :blush:, but really want to meet some other mums now and would love for Jake to have some little ones to play with :hugs:!!

So I was hoping to arrange for some of us mums to meet up and get to know each other. Obviously many people may be a little dubious but if you are feeling the same way then I'm on facebook so we can all get to know each other a little better and then consider doing a meet up with other mums.

PM me if you're interested :thumbup:.

im in! Rachel Homan on Facebook...pic is of my daughter (please say your username though) x

Oooh! Hiya :D
Where abouts in london are you all? (i know where u are rach :haha: gutted you couldnt make london zoo :()xxxx

Hey Rachel, I searched for you but couldn't find you...maybe you can search for me? I'm not sure if I'm searchable though, anyway it's Crystal Parris.

Hey Kris, I'm in west london, what about you?

South, not far from rachie :D
Right down the bottom of the northern line - ill pm u my fb xxx

I think I need to move down south...that's where it seems to be happening :D

Hi! I am in North West London. Used to live in West London (Hammersmith, where I was born).

I have been trying to catch a meet on here for ages! I missed out on London Zoo as by the time I had spotted it a the date had been set and I work Mondays....boo :-(

I will try and find you on fb now. If I can't will pm you my details x

COuldn't find anyone on fb :-(

I am Catherine Smart. My pic is Chloe with a big wide open mouth!!

Elo ladies, I'm just outside NW London in Middlesex (Greenford/harrow/wembley area). My FB details are Nic Perrin and my pic is of Jessica posing :)
xXx

Alo London gals, I'm also in NW London (Harrow area) Facebook details are Nix Slavin. Just say who you are if you dont mind plz :flower:

Hey Nix, I sent you a friend request on fb, but Nic I couldn't find you and I don't think I'm searchable either...
I'll temporarily change my settings so that I can be found, good luck :) btw you can find me under Crystal Parris :D

Nic and Nix you don't actually live to far from me, I'm in Eastcote

Cool, just round the corner! :thumbup: We'll all have to meet up one day for a cuppa somewhere :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->