• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London mums unite!!

2 weeks today? Yeah I'm up for that if everyone else can make it too :) Let's hope the weather behaves...altho looking at the sky right now (10am) it's bright blue and gorgeous sunshine lol!

Typical!! Mind you, come 12 o clock it'll probably be chucking down lol!

Yeah, I am up for the week after. Any Wednesday and I will be there:thumbup:

Can't believe weather is actually lush today :dohh: Stupid BBC weather forecaster!!

I can possibly come, Jess has limb fitting one day that week I'll have to check it's not the wednesday lol xXx

Ooh good I didn't miss it!! I dropped off the list. Thanks for yours sparkle - I've nit been on facebook since about march but if we are still arranging if someone could just let me know when and where and what to bring I'd still like to come and meet you girlies. Xx

if anyone is interested then im meeting up with some mummy friends in Bushy Park ( Hampton Court area ) on Monday we are doing a teddiebears picnic

PM me for details if your interested, its mostly a younger mums group we are all in our early twenties and mostly have 4month old ish babies but some of us have older children too

Hey, how is everyone??
We've been terrible with meeting up!! I know we're all busy and the weather's been terrible.

What have you all been up to?

Hello,

I am studying developmental Psychology at UCL and the Anna Freud Centre in Hampstead, London. My MSc includes the search for a mother which is expecting between september and december 2010. This is a part of our observation module which comprises to observe a mother and child for 1 hour per week, for a period of 6-9 months.
This opportunity would provide me with invaluable experience to learn more about child development, and acquaint them first hand with the growth and changes that occur in a baby.
I would be forever thankful if you could help me and perhaps distribute my attached poster. If you know somebody, please do not hesitate to give them my email address or call the following number at the Anna Freud Centre directly (020/77942313 - with the reference: Daniel Friderichs).

many many thanks

Daniel Friderichs
London
p.s. please take a look at my attached poster

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
Hello,

I am studying developmental Psychology at UCL and the Anna Freud Centre in Hampstead, London. My MSc includes the search for a mother which is expecting between september and december 2010. This is a part of our observation module which comprises to observe a mother and child for 1 hour per week, for a period of 6-9 months.
This opportunity would provide me with invaluable experience to learn more about child development, and acquaint them first hand with the growth and changes that occur in a baby.
I would be forever thankful if you could help me and perhaps distribute my attached poster. If you know somebody, please do not hesitate to give them my email address or call the following number at the Anna Freud Centre directly (020/77942313 - with the reference: Daniel Friderichs).

many many thanks

Daniel Friderichs
London

Hi Daniel, there is a section to press/research. You will probably have more luck there. Good luck with your studies!

Hello,

many many thanks

Daniel Friderichs
London

Hi Daniel, there is a section to press/research. You will probably have more luck there. Good luck with your studies!

Here's a link to it if you have trouble finding it....
https://www.babyandbump.com/press-research/

Hello,

many many thanks

Daniel Friderichs
London

Here's a link to it if you have trouble finding it....
https://www.babyandbump.com/press-research/

thanx I found it but need to wait until my thread gets approved :-(

any mums in South London - Abbey Wood, Bexleyheath etc

Im always in London, woould be nice to have some mummy friends to meet up!

im car-less in wimbeldon/wimbledon park/southfields/earlsfield area and dont know how long the car will be out of action so need to meet up locally with people

How did I miss this?! Were in north west London, nearest station is hampstead heath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->