other than train tickets ...

and does this place have a kettle and what
not for making bottles?!?!

and what time are we allowed to stay
there until?

sorry lol :blush:

xx​

No money needed - foods on me :winkwink:
And i believe there should be a kitchen there, if not there will be plugs and water and ill nick the kettle from mine for the affy
If everyone agrees that the 22nd is a good day then i can confirm its available (90% chance it will be as they dont tend to use it in the day) and then i can talk to my mate about the times, i think its pretty free until evening so 5/half 5 I THINK......has ne1 got a cut off point they can stay till and does ne1 have ne ideas what start time would be best for them? xxxxx

Okay my OH says March 22nd should be a good time :)
We can stay as long as anyone wants us too & tyler-jay decides to be a good boy

No money needed - foods on me :winkwink:
And i believe there should be a kitchen there, if not there will be plugs and water and ill nick the kettle from mine for the affy
If everyone agrees that the 22nd is a good day then i can confirm its available (90% chance it will be as they dont tend to use it in the day) and then i can talk to my mate about the times, i think its pretty free until evening so 5/half 5 I THINK......has ne1 got a cut off point they can stay till and does ne1 have ne ideas what start time would be best for them? xxxxx

i reckon we should meet about 11/12 ish gives us 5/6 hours then
and my cut off point would be about 7/8 gives me time to get home
and get emily to bed and what not :thumbup:

another question lol - is the place ok for babies to crawl/walk
around? xx​

Ah i have a question, is this place on the internet or something? i just want to see if i would get my electric wheelchair through the door? :haha:

i reckon we should meet about 11/12 ish gives us 5/6 hours then
and my cut off point would be about 7/8 gives me time to get home
and get emily to bed and what not :thumbup:

another question lol - is the place ok for babies to crawl/walk
around? xx​

Well im gonna have to check availabllty now as u grls seem happy with the date, then how late we can stay will depend on whether they r running a group in the evening or not - apparently its pretty much always free in the days but i know evening groups start at 7 so if there was wed probly have to be out around 6?
Also the place is a scout hall built last year so it should be v kiddy friendly...i asked richard if he knew newhere suitable for LOs when i asked him about halls and he suggested here - hence y hes ulled so many strings for us lol :haha:
There technically not meant to have ne1 other than scout groups but hes reasonably senior xxx

Ah i have a question, is this place on the internet or something? i just want to see if i would get my electric wheelchair through the door? :haha:

As the building was only built last yr i believe that they all must be wheelchair freindly nowadays, every other scout hall i know has double doors and ramps so it should be ok.
I will double check for u :flower:
(no website as far as im aware)
xxxx

always good to know someone :rofl:

and yea most of the scouts and brownie groups
round here have ramps too :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance:

xxx​

oh great thank you thats great to know, hopefully me and OH and LO will be attending :thumbup:

hey girls is this only for pregnant and mummy teens? i'm 19 and ttc in a few months time, wanted to meet some other teens and talk about being a young mum :)

No hun you are more than welcome :)
ok girls pencil it in for the 22nd....he still hasnt got back to me about times but methinks its pretty certain we can use it that day...will update in due course xxxx

I have editted the OP....time to arrange a new meet :winkwink:
and this time it shall actually happen :D xxxx

i can make it:D
on the 22nd would be fine and any time is okay with me x

Yays, will add u to the OP in a sec, i think the earliest i can d is next month for booking the hall...if you let me know what days you cant do i can work things out from there :) xxx

I cant get to London :( Not with a little one anyways... Boohoo :sad2: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"