London Teen Meet =] [CHECK OP - WE HAVE A DATE & TIME]

Are we talking end of April or end of May?
i would really like to come if i can sort travel and everything :)
dates i cant do:
April 19, 20, 21, 27, 29 (im rubbish lol)
May 5, 12 (may be more as it gets closer...)

im difficult :D xxx

end of april's too soon lol
i got bills to pay :rofl:

end of may onwards would
be better :blush:

xxx​

End of May :)
Lol just let me know anna...like i said we're gonna try and set a date by the end of the week, and ill include any no-no dates im told by wednesday(ish)
:D
(im adding u to the OP marzipan & anna)
xxxxxxx

I would quite like to come! I need to make new likeminded friends as all my old ones have abandoned me now i'm expecting..:cry:
I live in North London...Balham is a simple straight trip on the Northen Line for me!

i could meet u 1st if u like coz i live not that far from north london n we could go up together?even tho iv never spoken 2u before lool :dohh:x

I'd like to come!
Would depend when it is as I am due in August and would take a bit of planning, would be about a 5 hours journey for me! x

I hate to be awkward Kris! But would you be able to put me down as a 'maybe'?

I'd absolutely love to come and i'm sure i'd be able to sort travel and stuff - i'd be coming by train as my little car would probably die half way there :haha:

Butttt i'm due at the start of May, so not entirely sure when this little lady will decide to come out, and how long i'm gonna take to recover etc Also it's my 20th birthday on the 29th of May lol so i wouldn't be able to do that day :(
But i'd definitely love to come if i'm able :)
xxxx

Omg i didnt even realise how far along you are!
She could be here any day!!
Thats crazy! :haha:
29th is down as a no no then :), ill add you to the list - and we'll see what happens when the time comes.
No pressure hun, it would be great to meet you, but you and LO come first...i doubt this will be the last :haha:
Same goes for you Alice as much as i love you....
:D xxxx

Lol! Thanks babe, you know i'll try me best, and i want to come, but will see how I'm doing with the little man =] xxxx

Omg i didnt even realise how far along you are!
She could be here any day!!
Thats crazy! :haha:
29th is down as a no no then :), ill add you to the list - and we'll see what happens when the time comes.
No pressure hun, it would be great to meet you, but you and LO come first...i doubt this will be the last :haha:
Same goes for you Alice as much as i love you....
:D xxxx

Time has certainly flown by!!!
and omg i can't believe Tommy's 6 months already :o where did that time go?! :haha:

It would be lovely to meet you, and everyone, really really hope i can come!!
Does anyone know about taking a pram on a tube? :wacko: sounds odd but are there any kind of rules about it? I'm imagining i'd have to take the tube from london vic? x x x x x

yeh its a bit of a pain coz your gonna have to rely on the kindness of strangers to help you get the pram up the escalators.
Its not too difficult as long as someone helps - and your pretty so someone will :D:haha: xxx

Count me in...the only day I can't do will be the day I move home (I don't have a date for that yet though)

Amanda are you going down by train?

I'll talk to Tattie Kris and see if she'd like to come down ... if so then we might both join you if that's OK?

Yay!! I've talked to Tat and she's all excited about it :D

:D thatd be great :D
let me know if you can and ill add you to the OP...ok im gonna put up some provisional dates tonight, see wat u guys say and when the hall s free and take itfrom there xxx

:D thatd be great :D
let me know if you can and ill add you to the OP...ok im gonna put up some provisional dates tonight, see wat u guys say and when the hall s free and take itfrom there xxx

Yep we definitely can :D :D I'll just arrange for work cover and take a day off :happydance:

hannah will probs come aswell :thumbup:

i'll nudge her in the direction of this thread lol
i need someone to get the train with so ill
make her :) :blush:

xxx​

:haha:
Okee, shall add you to the OP marie &tattie...
jenny ill wait for hannas confirmation then shall add her...
last chance to put inyour definate no-nos xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->