• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London zoo - wed 6th may

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Anyone else up for it....?

So far we have....

Me and Maley (obviously)
Charlottecco2 and Jaiden
Sparkle and Cormack
Embo216 and Lily (possibly)
Sparkswillfly and Meadow
Becky and Jacob (possibly)
Sam's Mum and Sam
Neecee and Kai

x

Awww i'd love to but i dont have my baby yet lol have a good time London Zoo is so nice xxx

Lol i think i'd feel bit left out with no baby, btu take loads of pictures, i last went 2 years ago and got some fab one's! xxx

Errr, remind me where London Zoo is again please... (it's been a while...)

It's in Regents Park. I think Camden is the closest tube station (there are others at the bottom end of the park that aren't too far away either though) x

What sort of time are you meeting? Might take us a while to get there and we're useless at getting ready to go anywhere so might be a bit late :blush: x

Yeah, as long as it's not at the crack of dawn! Or rush hour for that matter. I'll probably be on PT as I refuse to give Boris any of my meagre SMP!!!

I haven't been on the train or tube with Kai yet...I'm scared...

Bummer! Wish I could go but I work Wednesdays! Arghhhh. And I only work around the corner from the zoo. You wouldn't want to change it to Tuesday? :blush: Have fun everyone!

Yeah, as long as it's not at the crack of dawn! Or rush hour for that matter. I'll probably be on PT as I refuse to give Boris any of my meagre SMP!!!

We could always car share??

I dont mind picking someone up on the way.....im in Streatham (South London) by the way if anyone wants a lift......?? The way i see it is its £6.30 for a travelcard anyway......

x

What sort of time are you meeting? Might take us a while to get there and we're useless at getting ready to go anywhere so might be a bit late :blush: x

I was thinking midday??

That sounds good. We'll try not to be late :rofl: ...we're only about 40 minutes from Waterloo once I get to the station here but then need to get across London to Camden - hopefully won't take too long but happy to come and find you all in there if we are late! x

where abouts in south london do u live?

where abouts in south london do u live?

I'm in Croydon. I may be able to get my husband to give me a lift there as he works up those sides sometimes.

I wouldn't refuse a lift from someone going back south of the river though! I'm just thinking traffic-wise and also I'd end up lugging the car seat around...hmm...ugh, what the heck am I typing! I haven't even checked the route - it may be quicker for me to go on PT if I use the Overground from East Croydon. Hmmm...I need to think before I type :dohh:

Possibly me and Jess depending on when her surgery is :) xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->