London...

Hiya ladies :)
Cookie Dough, I hope the sweep went well, and you have your bubba snuggled in your arms xXx

Hey ladies!

Erghhhh, so I didn't have my sweep, it's tomorrow instead when I will be 41 weeks (hospital got the dates wrong grr) so fingers crossed if all goes to plan and it works I will have my LO maybe at the weekend? If not I will be getting induced next week :( praying LO comes asap as I REALLY do NOT want to do induced!

How are we all?
XO

I hope the sweep goes well and hope your LO decides to make an appearance soon!!! :baby:

Hi all you north London mummies, I am a Londoner too but from Kensington :)

Hiiiiii! Oh Kensington! I'm there 3 times a week! hehehe And would like to move somewhere near there :haha:

Hellooo, how comes you are down here 3 times a week? You don't want to come here really the baby groups are rubbish!

I'm doing a PhD at Imperial but only go in part-time as I work from home the rest of the week.

Aw that's not good. We want to move somewhere with good schools and a bit more green! hehe Been considering Putney as its more affordable than more central like Kensington.

Kensington is so posh! Well compared to Wembley! Only good thing around here is that I'm close to the footy stadium! haha. I'd love to live somewhere within that area, Sloane Square ect! Ahhhh...
___XO

Awwwwwww! Love the pics of your avatar and signature!!! She is so precious! :cloud9:

Awwwwwww! Love the pics of your avatar and signature!!! She is so precious! :cloud9:

Thanks hun! She is great a nights now; always goes down at 930 it's like she knows the moment it goes to 9.30 its sleep time haha!

How have you been?
___XO

Aw that's great to hear! I'm good! Feeling broody, discussing No2! hehehehe

Wow really! :D Go for it hun woohoo! Won't be having another LO for years me lol. Is hubby up for TTC?
___XO

He is up for it, although he does say he doesn't think he can love another baby as much! hehe But we need to move first, which we hope to do in the next few months. Then we can start ttc! :thumbup: Is your little princess letting you sleep at all? :cloud9:

He is up for it, although he does say he doesn't think he can love another baby as much! hehe But we need to move first, which we hope to do in the next few months. Then we can start ttc! :thumbup: Is your little princess letting you sleep at all? :cloud9:

You know what hun, she is GREAT at night! She goes to sleep at exactly 930 every night "/ LOL seriously, without fail, it's like she knows its 930pm and she falls alseep straight away, then will wake for one feed around 3 or 4 then morning time, so good!
Where abouts are you planning to move to? You never know you may be pregnant now!! lol are you NTNP?
__XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->