London...

xCookieDough

Reaction score
Anywhere in London really as I like to travel :)

Due 8th April, chat, meets ect! :)XO

I live in Wembley :D NW or North London depending who you speak to! lol how about you?

XO

Heyyy! I live near Holloway so North London well!! Hehe

Holloway! I lived there for a year until I moved up here! So how are you? How are you finding motherhood? I can't wait! :D

XO

Haha hwhat are the chances? How did you like it? I've lived here for 10 years now, I'm originally from Greece, but we are hoping to move next year to a bigger place for bubba No2! :winkwink:

mmm Its great!! I don't think anything can prepare you for what's to come but its all good don't worry! :thumbup:

Not long to go for you now!! How has your pregnancy been?

Wow 10 years up Holloway I was there around a year or so I like it up there it was quite a nice place but felt lonely so thats why I'm here with OH now! lol. Are you planning to stay in Holloway when you move to a bigger place?

That's great! How was the sleepless nights first of all? Did they last a while? lol. My pregnancy so far has gone great thankyou! No problems, I'm planning of having a water birth, have my first antenatal class in about 2 hours actually! Then I have a hospital tour next week Saturday so will be nice to have a nose around the unit!
XO

Hey!! :hi:

Oh enjoy your class! Should be fun! I didn't get to do any for various reason will definitely do next time!!

Sleepless night at the start didn't bother me much. it is such a big change I didn't want to sleep much :dohh: Although after a while you realise you want your sleep! :haha: However for us it was a bit worse as she was a bit early and small so for the 1st few months you could tell she is 1 month behind. Everything took a bit longer!

And also, at 3 months she was sleeping 12 hours straight which is amazing but then she started having all sorts of problems and now at 10 months we are still up every night!!! :dohh: (Feel free to have a look at my journal)

When we move we were thinking to go to Wandsworth! Seems like a nice area! :thumbup:

I'm living in between Finsbury Park and Tottenham at the moment if there's anyone near by?

Feel free to FB me if you are closeby girls! x

Hey everyone!

Happyface82 - I'm still here pregnant and just feeling really impatient now! Any tips on how to get her to come out? hehe, OH taking me out for dinner tomorrow night but he has left me to choose the resturant ehhhh... thinking about hopping on the tube and heading into Central!

Youngmummy - Ooo what part of NW?

LJaydoe - Were close! Hows motherhood going for you?

Hope your all enjoying motherhood!!
XO

CookieDough are you due yet then? Sex sex sex! hahahaha I think it works better than anything else! Or just poke her from the outside maybe she will get annoyed and come out to meet you :haha:

CookieDough are you due yet then? Sex sex sex! hahahaha I think it works better than anything else! Or just poke her from the outside maybe she will get annoyed and come out to meet you :haha:

haha tell it to OH he is to scared just incase he hurts baby! silly! lolol. Yeah I was due yesterday so now i'm in the over due boat! Have antenatal app on monday hopefully i will be offered a sweep or something but knowing my luck it won't happen!

How have you been? Gorgeous weather isn't it!!
XO

Hmmm Hubby was also scared. We hadn't dtd for a while then we did and 2 days alter I went into labour and she was early!!!!

Weather is amazing! I'm good! Enjoying going out as much as possible with Katerina!

Hope it lasts a bit longer! :thumbup:

Elo! Another NW Londoner here, I'm in Greenford (more Northolt than Greenford) :hi:

Hello nikkiinooonooo! :) you okay?

Btw ladies, I have my sweep booked for tomorrow 2pm, when I will be 41 weeks not 40+4 weeks oops! hehe
XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->