London...

It was much quicker than I expected. Didn't have time to use the pool.

Such a small world, I used to live in Harrow! And gave birth at Northwick Park! We moved out towards Watford not long after though, needed somewhere a bit more cheaper and a few less stabbings/shootings :lol:

Such a small world, I used to live in Harrow! And gave birth at Northwick Park! We moved out towards Watford not long after though, needed somewhere a bit more cheaper and a few less stabbings/shootings :lol:

Hahaha oh so true!! and it is a small world! you okay hun? how does it differ from living in Nottingham?
---xo

Hahaha oh so true!! and it is a small world! you okay hun? how does it differ from living in Nottingham?
---xo

I'm good ta lovely, how are you & LO?

It's sooooo different, not in a bad way, it's just almost like London is it's own country :lol: took some getting used too but I like it down here!

Have you organised a meet? I'd defo be up for coming along :) x

---xo

I'm good ta lovely, how are you & LO?

It's sooooo different, not in a bad way, it's just almost like London is it's own country :lol: took some getting used too but I like it down here!

Have you organised a meet? I'd defo be up for coming along :) x

good :) me and my LO are great thanks, I have bad hayfever today, she is just next to me sucking on her thumb so cute lol just about to feed her!
You have seen the other thread about meetin up haven't you? It takes ages to arrange a meet lol.

Your LO is gorgeous as well, looks like a little dainty doll so cute!!!
---xo

Awww thank you! She's far from it - she's a right hard but :lol: and very noisy!

Yeh it does! We'll have to crack the whip and get the meet sorted ASAP! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->