Long cycles and the tww

Hey ladies!

I went in for an ultrasound today and baby is already 10'8!! So they are doing a c section tomorrow! Can't believe it!

Yay!! Congrats! That is a huge baby!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Still waiting here....I go back Monday and really hoping my cervix is favorable, as it wasn't at all last week.

Congratulations, crazycatlady!! I hope all went well and you are snuggling your little boy right now! :blue: What an amazing time it is for you guys!

Eh, so so. I'm on CD 3 so no luck last cycle. Also AF is lighter so I think my lining wasn't good this last cycle. Started Vitex again along with red raspberry for lining, and I have preseed and a softcup. Going to take control this cycle!

Ohhhh I conceived both times with the help of softcups!!!! Best of luck Hun! They really helped me :)

crazycatlady - Huge congrats to you! Can't wait to see pictures! :flower:

ksquared - Sorry that your last cycle wasn't lucky. Sending you lots of :dust: for this cycle!

How is everyone else doing? :)

AFM - Not a whole lot going on here. My last cycle wasn't lucky, so we are on to our 12th month TTC :nope: CD15 now and no signs of ovulation yet. Waiting to ovulate is, by far, the hardest wait for me. I'm hoping my body decides to cooperate a little bit better than it has been lately, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Aidensxmomma - I was just wondering about you. I'm so sorry that you're at that awful 1 year mark, ugh. I agree that waiting to O is worse than the tww, because O for us is so unpredictable. Although the tww can be pretty awful too. Thank you for the good wishes, and lots of :dust: to you too!

Afm - CD 6 so I still have a long wait ahead of me. Today should be the last day of AF spotting, and yesterday it seems that my hormones shifted because my mood was much better. I've been on Vitex and red raspberry so we'll see if they help along with the softcup and preseed!

Thank you!! Induction now scheduled for Monday unless he comes sooner!!

TexMel - He's going to be here so soon! I can't wait to see updates from you!

ksquared - I hope that the Vitex, red raspberry, softcups, and preseed help you conceive quickly. FX!

How is everyone?

AFM - I got a positive OPK today at cd19 :happydance: I'm hoping this is *the* lucky month...keeping my FX.

wooo hoo for the positive aidens!

tex i can't believe baby will be here tomorrow omg! that's so exciting!

afm hanging in there. Slightly constipated (sorry tmi) didn't have it like this with dd but jeez i have it this time!!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Wow so much going on at the moment! Hope baby made a safe arrival crazycat, and TexMel good luck tomorrow hope you get some sleep as i imagine the excitement/nervousness is unbearable!

Mommyxofone sorry your a little constipated, hope the pregnancy is going well otherwise. Im sure the side effects will only get worse so make the most of it 😉

Yay for your positive opk aidensxmomma, fx this is your cycle.

Ksquared hopefully all those self help solutions will get you your rainbow baby!

Afm i am 4/5 dpo on my 3rd round of clomid. 2nd on 100mg. I have also given up dairy, gluten and sugar 3 weeks ago and i think it helped me ovulate earlier as i got my positive on cd17 this month (the earliest ever) i hope this is 3rd time lucky as my poor body hates taking drugs :)

Nice to see you, HopefullyOpto! :) Congrats on an early ovulation! :happydance: I ovulated today, so I'm only a few days behind you in the tww. Let's hope it brings good news for us both!

mommyxofxone - I have found that each pregnancy I had was so different, even with pregnancies where I had the same genders. Hopefully you are feeling better soon. :)

Yay for ovulation Aidensxmomma!! We have both been trying for the same amount of time so lets hope this is our month hey.

I cant believe how bloated i am never have i been this bloated and so so very hungry also. I know its way way to early for it to be anything but wow its been an intense couple of days :)

Hopefully I'm just hoping it'll give me a break I mean jeez! And yeah aidens I know each is different was just mentioning in comparison I think this would be easier if not for the damn constipation. When its bad it drains my energy and causes nausea! So if I can get this under control I think I'll feel a lot better.

Good morning ladies! Our precious boy, Austin Joshua, made his arrival Nov 16 at 5:47pm. He is 8lbs even and 21 inches long. To say I am completely in love with him is an understatement. He is pure joy.

We are still in the hospital, but should be going home today around lunchtime. My induction failed and due to some (baby) heart rate issues, we had to deliver via c section after about 10 hours of contractions. I had an epidural super early, so it wasn't an agonizing 10 hours, we just really hoped things would have gone better. By the time the decision was made to get him out asap, I was at peace with it and I am so glad we did. The recovery hasn't been too horrible, but we've had a great nursing staff taking care of us. I am curious how everything will be once we get home.

Good luck to all of you ladies. I am still in your corner, cheering you on! I know you all can do this, and I'm so sorry that it hasn't happened yet. Hugs to you all!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024