Long cycles and the tww

TexMel he is beautiful!! Love the name. Big congratulations to you and your little family.
Hopefully we will be in the same position as you sometime in the not too distant future! X

Congratulations, TexMel! He is absolutely perfect!!! I'm so sorry that you had a rough time of it. But I'm so glad you are all healthy. I can't wait to join you!

Congrats TexMel! He is so adorable! I'm sorry things didn't go as well as planned, but I'm glad you're all doing well regardless. :flower:

Hey girls, how goes it? Im 9DPO and have been feeling very out this cycle but i think thats normal really. Only weird thing is i seem to have developed this sort of flemmy throat which makes me cough a little and swallow a lot. Other than that and some mild cramps nothing, not sure i will wait to long too test. I have a follow up gyne appointment next thursday where we will be discussing the next steps. Tbh i really want Femara but they dont prescribe it much here...

Ksquared any sign of ovulation pending?

Aidensxmomma, where are you in your cycle?

HopefullyOpto - If I were you, I would have started testing already :haha: Hopefully your symptoms are early signs of a bfp :)

AFM - 5dpo and it's just dragging. Ugh. I haven't had a tww that seemed this long in a while. I've had some minor cramps, but not much else going on. We shall see. I plan on testing in 4 days, although I'll probably start testing earlier. I always do :haha:

Hey guys! No, not quite close to O yet. I'm CD 15 but I think (hope) in starting to enter the fertile window. Which is good timing because it's a short holiday week next week plus DH's birthday, so hopefully we'll get to BD often and use the preseed and soft cup. I'm eager to try it since they seem to work well for so many ladies!

I'm jealous of you both in the tww, HopefullyOpto and Aidensxmomma. I hope the cramps are a good sign, although I seem to have cramps and twinges in every tww now. And hopefully that flemmy throat is a hint, too!

Don't be jealous, ksquared. :hugs: Your body just wanted to wait to ovulate until you have a lot of time to BD during the holiday week. :)

I am hoping the cramps are a good sign. I do occasionally get cramps during the tww, but it doesn't always happen, so it could go either way. I also used PreSeed this cycle, for the first time. I really hope it's as lucky for me as it has been for many other ladies.

It's funny how everyone seems to have started preseed and soft cups this cycle. So many ladies on other threads have too. I usually have a good amount of ewcm but perhaps not at the right times. I woke up this morning and there was a ton of ewcm after having none so far this cycle, so I'm definitely getting closer! Opk was still negative and not getting darker yet so I'm guessing I'm a few days away still.

Hi ladies! Sorry I have taken so long to update you!

Our baby boy arrived Nov 7, he was 9'6!

We are doing well, he's already gained weight back to his birth weight and then some. He eats nonstop! He's in his 2 week growth spurt now and cluster feeding. Luckily dh is awesome with him so after I feed for literally sometimes hours I can have a break and go to bed and dh gives him bottles that I've pumped during the day until our little guy is finally full and tired and he brings him to bed with me. So sometimes I am able to get a half decent sleep.

My incision has healed well from the c section, I'm still taking the tylonel and Advil but with that I don't feel any pain anymore and I'm able to move around way better than when I was pregnant at the end there! So that's good.

We love our little guy so much! I should've updated you right away, he seemed like an angel baby the first week, now I'm dealing with cluster feeding for hours so he's not quite as well behaved haha.

Congrats tex Mel! I saw you had your little guy a week after me!

sounds wonderful catlady! we know you're busy :)
my lo did the cluster feeding as well. takes up a lot of time!!! lol so i know what you mean!

So glad to hear from you crazycat! I'm happy that you all are doing well :)

AFM - 11dpo today. Going to test tomorrow and hope for a bfp. :thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving to those that are celebrating!

Congratulations, crazycatlady! I'm so glad you're all doing well and you've got a healthy and hungry little guy. November seems to have been the month for babies because my BFF had her baby yesterday, over 2 weeks early. She had to have a c-section too.

Good luck with testing tomorrow, Aidensxmomma!

Afm - Still waiting to O and OPKs are not getting darker. I skipped tonight and will do another opk in the morning. Been doing good with BD-ing every other day and using preseed and the soft cup, so now I just need my body to get on with it already!

So happy to hear you are doing well, crazycat!! I haven't had a chance to get back on in a while now either, because of the nonstop feeding over here! We go back to the pedi tomorrow for his 2 wk checkup and I would not be surprised if little man is already way past birth weight and length. He is already out of some of the newborn sized clothes mostly bc he is too long for them. My husband is 6'5", so I guess I should have assumed we'd have a tall baby.

I'm glad your husband is so supportive and helpful! Mine has been great as well, but the baby would not take the bottle the one time we tried, so this kid lives on the boob 24/7. Oh well, it is tiring, but I do love it.

Ksquared, fingers crossed you get your positive opk soon!!

Aidensxmomma - hoping for a bfp for you!! What a great early Christmas present that would be!!

CD100 here. :cry::growlmad: BFN on HPT.

:hugs: That sounds awful. :hugs:

AFM - Since AF arrived right on time, we have officially reached the 1-year mark of TTC. I've been crying a lot about it. I try so hard to stay hopeful and to pick myself back up when I do get depressed about it, but with the infertility diagnosis hanging over my head, it's not quite as easy. I emailed my doctor about what my next steps should be so hopefully I'll hear back soon. Other than that, we'll just wait and keep trying. That's all we can really do at this point.

Yikes, I'm so sorry about the 100 day cycle. Have you contacted your doctor about trying to trigger AF??

Aidensxmomma - Big hugs to you :hugs:. FX your doctor gets started on some stuff for you. It always feels better to be trying something to take control. It's so hard feeling helpless with all of this.

Afm - I FINALLY O'd yesterday on CD 27. My temp hasn't gone up, but I'm like 90% sure because I had blaring positive OPKs plus very very strong O pain midday yesterday that kept coming back through the evening, but subsided today. I could almost pinpoint the moment (11:30am) because it started with a sudden sharp pain while I was just sitting at my desk at work. So I'm finally in the TWW! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->