long cycles ntnp but want no. 1

aww thanks you already made me feel better :hugs: I definitely ate enough today I was feeling nauseous everytime I started to get hungry haha. Didn't think Id ever be excited about that but I was!

And I really really hope thats the case for you!!! Post your pics when your done tweaking :) !!!

and i just looked at your chart... say we erase your crosshairs and say your O day was actually 15dpo..that would put a possible implantation dip on your cd6 (which would actually be 8dpo) and your now 10 dpo...did that make any sense? lol. i don't wanna get your hopes up its just an idea!

And no that actually made perfect sense. FF actually changed my O day to 8DPO briefly but then changed it back to CD73 when I entered the first day of AF.

aww thanks you already made me feel better :hugs: I definitely ate enough today I was feeling nauseous everytime I started to get hungry haha. Didn't think Id ever be excited about that but I was!

And I really really hope thats the case for you!!! Post your pics when your done tweaking :) !!!

I sure will. And you keep that bun happy and baking :D
(your doing a good job eating through the nausea)

then thats perfect!!! I wonder what FF would do if you put it all as light spotting as opposed to a full flow. maybe they would consider it implantation then. eh i dunno :shrug: Im just praying for good news for you :)

pammy your testing tomorrow!!!!!! woohoooo!! can't wait!!!

Aliko- how are you feeling??? did you take anymore tests?

I have AF like cramps so I am unsure!!

nooo stay away :witch: ya never know they could be good cramps :)

woohooooo!!!!! and your temps are still looking great!!! :test:

Hey guys!

So I woke this morning and I had a temp that was low but still above last months cover line. Since i am starting to see a bit of a pattern its been enough for me to just give up and say im officially in my follicular phase just had a weird AF. Since this was my first time actually charting AF, it maybe normal for me to have high temps during and a little after AF. Possibly it takes the progesterone longer to settle and wear down after O and my LP. If that's the case I'm very happy because having a little extra progesterone lingering around for a little bit can't hurt :).

So this is why I didt post the pic... I apologize. In any case these are all self interpretations and I won't know any definite answers until I go to the doctor next weekend. Hopefully she agrees with me and can see that I ovulated on my own and can give me some advice on shortening my follicular phase.

Hey Aliko! no worries about not posting the pics! completely understand!! Guess you'll just have to wait it out now until you go to the docs! hope they confirm that you O'd on your own!! and definitely nothing wrong with having a little extra progesterone! woohooo! :) :)

pammy im dying over here...did you test??!!

BFN 2 days ago... Now AF this morning

awww I'm sorry hun :( loads and loads of :dust: for this cycle!!

I am gonna be using soy iso this cycle.

I think thats a great idea!! I hope it works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->