long cycles ntnp but want no. 1

thanks pammy! do you think ill get my crosshairs tomorrow? and this is my first month charting so do you think I BD'd around a good time? ah i hope so! Sorry about the rash from the agnus cactus! do you think the rash was just a fluke and are you going to try it again? fxd for you hope you get your bfp!!!

sorry one more question...why do you think cd22 and not cd21?

Hi Aliko!!!! :) :) your temps did shoot back up!!! I hope they stay up and you get your BFP!!! I thought since my temps stayed up again today that I would get my crosshairs but I still havnt...you think maybe tomorrow ill get them?? thanks for the reassurance about my chart too I wasn't sure if it looked good or not!! And geez I wish we were that lucky in "just wanting to see if we could get pregnant" and it just happened first time!! that'd be great! lol. I think the trigger shot just means that its going to jump start your period so you can start trying again finally! but hopefully thats not the case and you just get your BFP!!!!!

Hola Bella,

Yea I was pretty happy about my temp going back up but today i saw like literally 3 tiny brown specs when I went to wipe after using the bathroom sorry for the "tmi" and I also started to feel a bit of cramping. I'm praying that it's not the onset of AF yet but hey I must admit I am at my 3 month mark.

And as for your ovulation day I do believe CD 21 was it for you because your temp dipped and your opk was positive from CD 21 to CD 22 and negative CD 23 so that shows a LH surge of about 24 to 48 hours which is concurrent with about how long an unfertilized egg lasts. FF goes by at least 3-4 higher than normal temps after a clear dip so my guess is that CD 22 just wasn't high enough for FF software to confirm your ovulation and if your next temp is as high as CD 23 and 24 you should get a solid red cross hair and they may make your cover line either 97.0 or 97.10. I'm thinking 97.10 as 97.0 is a little low it seems and 97.20 is too high it seems.

But I'm not an expert. Haha:haha:
Cheers!:dust:

Pammy- This is my first cycle charting but from what I remember my LP was always about 14 days long. I know I have an extremely long follicular phase. I wonder if having a long LP
is a good or bad thing.

How long We're you taking the Agnus Castus? I read before that you have to take something for at least about 3 cycles for its results to have somewhat of a permanent effect. And are you sure it was the Agnus Castus? Have you changed anything maybe in your diet, used a new laundry detergent or fabric softener? Maybe you want to try vitex, dong quai, or fertility blend. I'm hoping I'll get the chance to try some of these things but since I'm not in the States it's a bit hard for me to get my hands on them. I've tried vitex in the past and I have no complaints.

I'd take a 40 day cycle anyday over a 3 month one so in my opinion as long as your ovulating your golden :).

Here's to seeing BFP's!!! :hugs:

I O'D I O'D I O'D!!!!! lol im so happy!!! they did put it as cd22 and my cover line as 97.3...I thought cd21 too but heyy what do I know lol. 3dpo now :) woohooo

Aliko I'm sorry about the spotting....hope it wasn't the :witch: getting you!!!!! Keep me posted! Ill be out spending the day with my parents while they're still in town so I might not be on much today until a little bit later!

Bella! I'm SOOO EXCITED YOU O'd! Bring on the 2WW! Haha:happydance:
I am so surprised that they put your O day at CD 22. I thought for sure that CD 21 would get it as you had a lot of signs that day. But looking back in hind sight remember I told you CD 22 was probably too low for FF to confirm O well that's because it was O day! Duh! (to me). Haha

Pammy was right she knows what she's talking about. Kudos to Pammy!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

And enjoy your time with your folks :)

lol aliko I was totally with you on what I thought would be my O day as well! Oh well I'm just happy I O'd ! :happydance: :happydance: and I don't think a long LP is bad I think a short one is bad...but again I could be wrong!

14 is fine... I am 12 or 13... I took AC for 2 and a half months having a possible anovulary cycle... I put my own cross hairs..

Hey guys!

Just a quick update... So what do ya know AF has showed up. Today is exactly CD 1 making my last cycle a total of 90 days or 3 months which has been normal for the past 3 years for me. My LP was a little long this time totaling 17 days. Even though I was at my 90 day mark I was still a bit shocked to see AF as I literally had no PMS symptoms which I usually always get, and my temps even now are still a bit high for me but they are gradually going down.

Do not feel sorry for me though I am as happy as can be because this has confirmed my ovulation day, affirmed that I am healthy and capable of one day being a mom, I was able to temp and know a bit more about my cycle, and now I can look back and see what I did wrong and proceed to do things a bit differently.

This cycle I'm gonna try to see if I can order some OPK's, a diva cup, and some sperm friendly lube since I didt seem to produce much fertile CM. But all in all I'm so happy AF is here, like I said before, I started to miss her.

Pammy- You were right again! Haha... I had a long LP. I saw your chart and wondering if you temp orally or vaginally? I know with oral temps our BBT's can be all over the place and I heard a lot of women switch to vaginal as its more stable. If you do orally temp what are your thoughts on vaginal temping? I was thinking about it for this cycle but haven't decided. Baby dust to you and FX for a BFP!!! :bfp::dust::dust::dust:

Bella- I hope those temps keep rising! FX!!! :bfp::dust::baby:

I hope you ladies are knocked up hehe:haha::happydance:

Hi Aliko!! thanks for the update!! I hope you still come back and chat on here with us :) Im glad AF showed up for you finally!! well...im glad that your happy she showed haha! Just means that you can start all over again and not wait around for AF to show anymore!! If I may make a suggestion...unless you've used them before..I really don't like the OPK strips...next month if AF arrives I'm definitely getting digital ones! they're just so hard to read! (Then again I did get 5 pos opks this cycle lol). definitely get some preseed!! or something like it :) My fingers are crossed for you this cycle!!!! Its a new beginning!!! :) :) :)

Yes I vaginally temp. I stopped taking agnus castus just over a month ago and alot of stress this month too. Sometimes AF is a blessing. I would see a naturepath for your long cycles and get advice. I worry about your long LP. I am not sure I ovulated this month..

pammy it looks like you O'd from your chart. or are those still the crosshairs that you put up?

discarded some dodgy temps cd20 21 and there done by FF.

Hey ladies just poppin in to check on things,

I'm now CD 3 and AF is still goin strong.

Bella- thanks for your opinion and advice on the OPK's. It's actually funny because a lot of women complain about them and I was a bit apprehensive to buy. So thank you very much I will be goin with digital instead.

Pammy- I was going to suggest that, that you removed those maybe not so accurate temps from your chart so I'm thrilled that you finally got your crosshairs! And about my LP I was worried too and I checked FF and they said that it was within a normal range so I'm feeling better about it.

You ladies gettin any symptoms? When do you guys plan on testing?
FX :bfp: :dust: !!!

Hi aliko!!! I actually am getting quite a few symptoms!! but then again I always do :haha: this month just seems different though. Ive had cramps since 2dpo...yesterday I had loads and loads of creamy cm! and today my bbs started to hurt pretty bad! mostly on the sides...near my armpits! I've also been peeing...alot!...I dunno if its all in my head or what! Im sure it is but the symptoms are there!! just hoping they are real :)

and def go with the digis!!! next month if AF arrives ill def be doing the digis. The strips are way too confusing and stressful for me!!

oh and I plan on testing on tuesday :) 10 dpo which is early but I don't think ill be able to wait any longer than that!!

Bella- I hope those symptoms are little bean making its way to the uterus to stick and grow. STICKY DUST! Haha
My golden rule to symptom spotting is feeling the symptom to the point where I don't have to second guess whether I felt it or not. For example instead of saying "hmm I wonder if that was a cramp, maybe it was but I couldn't really feel it. Hmm I'll call it a faint cramp then." I wont recognize the symptom until I'm like bending over in pain or something then I'd be like "oh yea that was a cramp". Haha if any of that made sense.

I also agree with Pammy about testing Thursday. You should try to wait as long as you can. You want to not only save money on tests but also save yourself the heart break of a false negative in case you tested too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->