long cycles ntnp but want no. 1

okayyyyyy you ladies talked me into it thursday it is!! lol. And thats a great idea with the symptom spotting!! Ill have to start thinking about it like that. Aliko is AF almost over for you yet? i hope soo!

pammy when are you testing?

I will be testing friday... I should have AF by then

yayy so exciting!!! I have no idea when FF is due :( usually between cd35 and 38 is the norm. but its been longer before. I def Od earlier this month. Cant wait to hear your results from your test!!! what are you testing with?

hey pammy....I tested today..i caved ..10 dpo..but....!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
thanks! can't wait to hear your results on friday!

its looks great! your temps are staying really high!! looks like you had a little dip on 6dpo too. correct me if I'm wrong but it looks triphasic?

thats what I thought... I don't wanna get too excited... But I hope I am pregnant...

yeah thats what it looks like to me!! and all the creamy cm everyday is looking good too ...thats what I had and I never get that much :)

If I don't get AF by Thursday night I am testing Friday Morning.... not wanting to get my hopes up may see witch today...

Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been M.I.A for a few days things just got a little busy for me. So I have an update. Atm I am currently CD 8 and AF finished up yesterday.

I am a little weirded out though about this recent AF because my temperature has never dropped and has been consistently above last month's cover line. I did have one temp that went below but I'm thinking that it was due to me sleeping with my mouth open that particular night. Aside from that I am having temps that are consistent with last months luetal phase.

Another weird thing I noticed ((caution TMI)) is my bleeding was very light. I usually have really heavy menses. I could literally on average go through maybe about 4 to 5 pads a day and have them filled. This time it was 1 to 2 possibly 3 if I was feeling a little icky and wanted to change, but they weren't nearly close to being filled. On top of that, the blood itself was thin like water, when usually it's very thick like a thin syrupy kinda texture if you know what I mean.

Lastly I did not pass any clots or (shed uterine lining) and had no cramps once so ever! I usually have bad cramps the first day to day and a half of AF and I've always passed clots as they are an indication that your uterine lining is shedding. This time I absolutely had no cramps or clots. Just saw some spotting one day and then a flow. I didt even have PMS symptoms which I always get.

I literally had 3 days of medium to light flow with 4 days of light spotting. When I usually have 1 day medium flow, about 4 days heavy flow, 1 day medium to light flow, followed lastly by 1 day of very light spotting.

I am so confused that its not even funny:wacko:. Atm I'm unsure if that was a period, idk if I ovulated, I'm just so confused:dohh:. Nothing has changed I wake up the same time, use the same thermometer, have the same covers on my bed, and wear the things I usually wear to bed nothing special.

I took a pregnancy test today and I could swear that I saw a line and I almost fainted. It came up immediately but was almost like the ghost of a line. I moved it to get a better look but then the test just looked stark white to me, but when I put the test back on he counter where I had it sitting I can see the line as clear as day. Idk whats going on. I'm gonna show my husband when he gets in tonight to see if he can see it too. I'm definately going to the doctors next weekend hopefully to get my BBT chart interpreted and hopefully get to the bottom of whatever is going on.

Bella I just saw your chart and your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! H&H9 months!!!!! Ahhh!!! Thats so Exciting! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Pammy hang in there! Baby dust! :dust:

alikooo!!!!!!! we missed you! Thanks btw :) Im really excited but very nervous at the same time! I was in complete and utter shock this morning when I tested. I admit I had a feeling but thought it was just my body playing tricks on me again! but Im confused about my chart? shouldn't my temps being stay up high instead of going up and down every freakin day? it just looks weird to me lol. but thank you :) :)

as for your bleeding...im not really sure. it really sounds like it could've been implantation! sometimes you can still get a flow and even a period and still be pregnant. hopefully thats the case for you!! can you post a pic of the test? or will it not show up in pictures? keeping my fingers super super crossed for you!!!!

and i just looked at your chart... say we erase your crosshairs and say your O day was actually 15dpo..that would put a possible implantation dip on your cd6 (which would actually be 8dpo) and your now 10 dpo...did that make any sense? lol. i don't wanna get your hopes up its just an idea!

I missed you guys too! I'm gonna try to see if I can edit the pic and put it in negative art coloration to see if the line shows. Either way my progesterone is up for whatever reason.

Your temps are fine girly don't sweat it. A lot of woman just stop temping once their pregnant as it just drives them mad. Just think about it, even when your not preggers temping is so nerve wrecking. The only thing you need to focus on is making sure you eat throughout the day, stay hydrated preferably with water, and get on a pre-natal vitamin asap.

And dont be nervous I know it's easier said than done but you'll be a great mom and I know you will do your best. The nervousness is probably just coming from shock, being surprised, and overwhelmingly happy that it just boiled over and comes out as feeling nervous.

But yea I'm gonna go to the doctor next weekend hopefully but I know they said that some women can bleed in the first trimester it's just like over flow of uterine blood supply so we'll see :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->