Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Hello

Sunissed and Blondie FX for you.

Oh Katie :hugs:, hope you get some answers from the Dr on monday, let us know..

I'm on CD26 and waiting for O...... :coffee: still figuring the OPK's :roll:

Fallenangel don't be fooled :) I tested a couple times but got annyoed so I stopped lol

Lol, fair enough ;) Your chart is still looking very good, nice little rise today! How are you feeling?

Thanks. I feel ok. The last 2 days I felt like I do when I'm on AF. Today I woke up at 4 am and was starving and had to eat something so I tested again this morning and BFN. Don't know where AF is or BFP but I wanna know already!!!! I've come down with some sort of cough from my sinuses draining so that is fun. Having a hard time sleeping because of that. Other than that I feel fine.

Any updates from anyone? Looks like you Od fallenangel :)

I took my FRER out of the casing. Here's the pic. Am I having line eye???

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1295646521.jpg

Here's the thing about this test. I took the test, put it down, came back in about 5-7 mins and I *thought* I saw something but I also did a IC and it was BFN so I just assumed I was having line eye. So I put it back down. So, yes, I went back to look at it and thought well maybe I'll just take it out of the case and see if I can see anything and if not - garbage! So I took it out and then took this pic cause I thought I saw something. The point being, not sure if this was the same line I thought I saw during the 10 min window or if it showed up after?!!?

Is it an evap?? I'm not going to count it as anything cuz I'm pretty sure it was after the time limit

I don't know, I've never had even the vaguest of lines on a test so I'm not sure what an evap looks like. Are you going to test again today? So exciting!!

I had FF confirm ov today so I'm now officially 3dpo. I'm just hoping my vitb has had chance to start working, need to get to at least 11dpo this cycle for things to be going in the right direction.

Oh, I got my letter with details of how to make the appointment with the FS at the hospital, am going to get something booked in over the weekend.

How you doing Katie? It's getting closer to Monday for you at least where hopefully you'll get some answers :)

It's bed time for mw now but I am just going to wait until 18 dpo. It's only 3 more days. And now I'm sick so I'm sure that will help pass the time.

Welcome to the 2ww fallenangel! Hopefully vitb Works for you!!!!

Hi girls :flower:

I'm OK - just looking forward to Monday. My temp is still low, so no change there. It must be one of those pesky anovulatory cycles....I just want it to be over!

Hopefully you will get some answers on Monday!

I've gotten more sick :( I have a small fever and potential flu. But still no af?? Just waiting like always!

How is everyone else doing ?

Hello

Sunkissed it' still looking good, sorry about the flu, get well soon.
Katie in a couple of days, you'll hopefully have some answers FX
Fallenangel great that you O'd hope to join you soon... my temp dropped today and am CD27 ah the waiting, not doing so well with the OPK's either. Have a feeling am doing it all wrong:blush:

Just tested (OPK) have a line it's bit faint but the darkest I've ever seen, don't know if that might be my positive, will see how it goes tomorrow...

Hmmmm, fever, cold like symptoms, sickness me thinks everything is pointing to a bfp for you hun (not to mention the line we could all see) :) :) :) Keeping everything crossed for you but it's looking so, so good for you! :)

Thanks tk2 :)

What makes you think you're doing it all wrong? It's so easy to lose faith with opk's because you seem to endlessly pee on sticks trying to catch the little window where you'll see the line. I've even resorted to trying it at work to catch it during the timeslot they recommend but I've always got my strongest in the evening. That's on of the reasons I got a second hand cbfm from eBay to try and make things easier. Just takes a bit of the guess work away and it's so satisfying to see it change to peak.

I've got nothing else to report. I went to a psychic evening last night and got a message from my grandma. Nothing ttc related (which was a bit of a relief as I haven't told my family, not even my mum) but something really specific related to an issue with my old job and things moving forwards from that. Was really nice.

Hmmmm, fever, cold like symptoms, sickness me thinks everything is pointing to a bfp for you hun (not to mention the line we could all see) :) :) :) Keeping everything crossed for you but it's looking so, so good for you! :)

Thanks tk2 :)

What makes you think you're doing it all wrong? It's so easy to lose faith with opk's because you seem to endlessly pee on sticks trying to catch the little window where you'll see the line. I've even resorted to trying it at work to catch it during the timeslot they recommend but I've always got my strongest in the evening. That's on of the reasons I got a second hand cbfm from eBay to try and make things easier. Just takes a bit of the guess work away and it's so satisfying to see it change to peak.

I've got nothing else to report. I went to a psychic evening last night and got a message from my grandma. Nothing ttc related (which was a bit of a relief as I haven't told my family, not even my mum) but something really specific related to an issue with my old job and things moving forwards from that. Was really nice.

Ah Fallenangel you seem to have figured it out, I've only just started a few days ago and have been chucking them away, maybe I should have kept them to compare.. The thing that makes me think I'm doing it wrong is, I am not sure if I should not drink for hours( which is hard) or should I dot pee for a couple of hours... at the moment am doing mine in the evenings, happy to have seen a faint line tonight, maybe I just need to be patient.
How do you do it?

When I took my opks I didn't do either! I just peed and the lines came up. I think you are supposed to do both. Hold and don't drink for the best sample. Good luck!!! Do you temp?

Fallenangel good to hear that you got some good news from
the psychic :)

I don't hold back on the food/drink/peeing either - no idea how the heck you're supposed to do that, lol. Finding out evenings work best for me was a case of trial and error (and a whole lot of opk's, lol!). It still seems a constant cycle of toilet, stick, toilet, stick, lol.

I guess it would be a whole lot easier if we even had a tiny, vague idea of our cycle length - grrrrr!

I'm sure the person I buy them from on eBay just thinks ?!?!?? ;)

Yes I do temp, thank you both, from tomorrow I will hold and not drink...

Oh yes fallenangel I forgot to say on my last reply got carried away with my sticks situation, I'm glad that you had good news, it's positive for your ttc journey too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->