Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

..forgot to say, CD29 for me and no sign of O...

It's good to be able to talk to someone in the same boat :)

My doc wasn't much use in terms of knowledge either. She had her token rummage around 'down there' and that was it!

DH handed in his sample last week, he had a close encounter with a disabled toilet, lol. He's not said a lot but I think he's really worried about what the results will show. Doesn't really make any difference, male/female you just always assume having kids will be a walk in the park...

It's good to be able to talk to someone in the same boat :)

My doc wasn't much use in terms of knowledge either. She had her token rummage around 'down there' and that was it!

DH handed in his sample last week, he had a close encounter with a disabled toilet, lol. He's not said a lot but I think he's really worried about what the results will show. Doesn't really make any difference, male/female you just always assume having kids will be a walk in the park...

OH says he's fine about giving in the sample and he's not worried about the results....but he was really quiet last night so secretly I think he is worried. To be honest I really thought they would do something about my cycle before going down this road - whether OH is OK or not at this stage is irrelevant if I can't even ovulate on my own!

Yeah, mine started off like that as well but as time goes on the bravado is beginning to wear off a bit and I think he's genuinely worried... I don't think it helps that, to a certain extent, blokes are a bit more clueless about this TTC malarkey and it's all quite alien.

He rang the doctors this morning to try and get his results over the phone and was told that he needs to make an appointment with the doctors. He'd got himself all wound up over it until I explained that it wasn't a simple yes/no answer and there was a bit more to it than that. Got one booked in for Friday so I guess we'll see what happens.

So did your doctor say it was a case of waiting it out to see what happens with your cycle then? When I went on my mammoth cycle that was all I was told which was so frustrating. That's why I resorted to the acupuncture to try and make something (anything!) happen just to start a fresh.

I've just booked the first appointment with the FS - 23rd March...

Trying not to obsess over the wonderful world of TWW this time around (it's not working!!). Think it's worse because I'm so paranoid about my useless LP that I am constantly looking out for twinges or any sign that AF is on her way!

Hi all,

Just popping in quickly to say hi! :)

No news from me, CD17 and no +OPk so am guessing this cycle is gonna be another long one but hopefully not 88 days lol

Blondie & Sunkissed - sorry AF got you :(
Katie - excellent news about the DR :) I think my OH would have a fit if he had to give a sample!!! I've got my scan on 14th Feb so will see how i get on.

i havent used OPK's since May so dont know if i O or not. Although saying that would i have to O for AF to come??? (sorry if this is a stupid question!)

xx

Hi Stacey, no, you don't have to ov for af to arrive. You could be having an anovulatory cycle where your body has af but didn't release an egg x

Evening all,

Thanks for the reply fallen angel :flower:

I've been using OPK's now for this cycle and very nearly had a positive today so am hoping O is just around the corner and its not my body playing tricks on me! One thing i did realise though is to wait the 5 mins recommended time, i've been binning the OPK's if it doesnt go straight positive but today, the house phone rang so i went to answer it and then came back about 3 mins later and saw the result which was just a fraction off equal with the test line :happydance:

Please,please,please let my body be doing what its supposed to do. i really need a :bfp: :haha:

Hows everyone else doing? are many of you in 2ww? xx

That's fab Stacey!! They make their minds up what they do and when they do it as they go along I think, lol. Mine have taken a while some times and then others (like this cycle) have shown a dead strong line straight away.

Hopefully ov's literally just around the corner for you which will mean not too long a cycle for you :thumbup:

I'm 8 dpo, trying not to obsess and just hoping for double figures!

So Sunkissed, my cycle buddy. What are you doing this cycle? I decided to take my Soy a little differently this cycle, since I've been ovulating so dang late the last 2 cycles. I am taking 120 mg CD 2-4 and 160 mg CD 5-6. That's all the Soy I had left anyways. We'll see if it changes anything! Also EPO, and Grapefruit Juice when it's time..

I MAY be getting Bella's sister. Not for sure though, but I'll let ya'll know.. ;)

Sorry I have been MIA this moving thing is stressful. We are taking a break from TTC this month but I'm going back to vitex to try and regulate my cycles.

Glad Katie you are going to see someone!!!

Stacy n blondie I hope you guys O soon.

Fallen let us know when you test. Any symptoms :)

I'll check in in a little. Hope everyone is womdeful!!

I nearly, nearly tested this morning but told myself not to be so stupid and poured it away. If I get past 10 days then I will test but the likelihood of that happening is not too great, lol!

I woke up at 2:30 this morning burning up, temped because i was so hot and I was 98.89. Got lots of creamy cm, been tired, had sore achey boobs since yesterday. Trying not to overanalyse things this cycle - trying ;)

How's the move going Sunkissed? Are you just packing etc at the moment?

At this moment the movers are packing! Then we will be staying with DHs family until we leave.

Fallenangel your symptoms seem good! FX for you!!!!!!

Ohhh yeah :) actually my company is paying for it so I don't have to work as hard! I'm starting back up on vitex tomorrow! Af is done so I think it's a good time!

Oh my goodness, we got Bella's litter sister. And she is seriously 1/2 the size of Bella! She is soooo tiny! Bella is now 2 lbs 10 oz as of Monday. I will get Izzie weighed today at the vet. But she is sooo small! Here is some pics-

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/167358_10150373736910246_650315245_16978282_4563252_n.jpghttps://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/f4e41a33.jpg
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/IMG_5815.jpg
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/IMG_5819.jpg
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/IMG_5837.jpghttps://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/IMG_5873.jpg

Ohhh yeah :) actually my company is paying for it so I don't have to work as hard! I'm starting back up on vitex tomorrow! Af is done so I think it's a good time!

Even better! That's definitely the way to move!

Good luck with the vitex, hope it knocks those numbers down for you :)

Blondie, all I can say is - how cute???????? So, so tiny! Loving the name as well :)

10 dpo today Sunkissed (my lp has only got to a max of 10 before)... Am scared to test though because seemingly everytime I've tried before it seems to be some kind of signal for the witch to arrive, lol.

Got dh's results yesterday and all apparently fine, especially considering that nobody bothered to tell us there should be 2/3 days in-between 'activity' and sample and we had about 12 hours, lol! Going to have a retest in a couple of weeks and compare results x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->