Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I'm still waiting for OH to do his sample :coffee:

Blondie....they are the cutest puppies!

Mine's still going on about how hard done to he was for having to go and how he's traumatised by it Katie so enjoy the peace and quiet while you can :winkwink:

Mine's still going on about how hard done to he was for having to go and how he's traumatised by it Katie so enjoy the peace and quiet while you can :winkwink:

He doesn't have to go anywhere! He can do it in the privacy of his own home - I even said I would help :blush: - and then I'll drive it to the lab! I've never known such a mountain made out of a molehill....

Witch got me this morning :( But... I did manage to add another day onto my lp which has got to be a positive!

Awww sorry fallenangel :( what's with all of our longer than usual lps??

Thanks Hun :) I'll take the extra days on anyone's lp if they want to pass them on to me ;) Hoping to get to 12 this time...

Come on ladies, there's a bfp waiting for at least one of us this cycle, I just know it!!

How's the move going Sunkissed?

Lol Katie! He suggested doing it at home next time, I was just worried about the timing. He then suggested I could go with him to the hospital which is fine apart from the fact that the only toilet he could find was right in reception! Lol!!!!!

Sorry AF got you fallenangel78 :hugs: FX for next cycle :dust:

Well, the sample is at the lab, and I've got an appointment to see the GP on 21 Feb! We're OK for the timing, as I'm only a 10 min drive (at most) from the hospital. So he did it while I was at work, called me to come and get it (3 mins drive) and then I took it straight there. The sample was there within 30 mins. No hospital toilets, sneering receptionists, or waiting rooms to worry about!!

That's great Katie, glad you've got it sorted :) Has he been ok since you dropped it off?

How you holding up with your cycle? You managing to stop yourself going insane? Did you get anywhere with the acupuncture place?

Had a naff day. It's a combination of the witch's arrival (yet again) and the fact there just don't seem to be any jobs out there so I'm feeling generally useless at the moment. It's daft and I know I'll be okay tomorrow it's just urgh sometimes (as you all know).

Hi

Long time....

Fallen sorry she got you and your feeling long, hope you feel better soon :)

Katie glad things are moving forward for you...
Not been around the forum, haven't got anything to report, I gave up on O after all the faint OPK's and no temp rise, so I am having a crazy cycle or am not gonna O at all :wacko: am on CD37, have given up... thanks goodness been so busy and will continue like that otherwise I would have lost it by now...

Oh very cute Blondie.

He's been a bit touchy since the sample's at the lab. I suggested he come to the doctor's appointment with me and he nearly had a canary!! We finally agreed that he would ring up for his results and if they're OK, I'll just go to the GP on my own.

fallenangel, if you live anywhere near an airport, Jet2 are recruiting 600 staff this year. I went to an assessment day yesterday xx

I understand tk2. I'm barley temping because we are staying with DHs parents and moving is so hectic! I shipped my OPKs and we are not TTC this cycle anyways so just hanging out. I prob will O late with moving and stress so we shall see!

Good luck to everyone starting new cycles and those that are getting testing done!!!! I wish I could be TTC :(

We need a 'like' button on here like Facebook ;) That's fantastic news Katie and a nice looking rise on your chart :) :)

It would be sod's law as well you know that this will be your month so that the SA and the doc's appointment don't matter at all ;) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I had a look on Jet2's website yesterday but everything seems to be in Leeds. I've got an appointment with a recruitment place today who have 2 jobs they want to talk to me about and 3 interviews (including a second one) next week. Could do without leaving the house today though - so bloomin' windy!!

Ah brilliant fallenangel78 :hugs: Best of luck for the interviews xx

I'm still keeping my appointment at the docs on 21 Feb....my test day is 20 Feb so FX I'll need a docs appointment anyway :haha:

I don't really think we're in with a shout this time (only DTD once at the right time) - I'm just happy to not be in limbo any more!!

Good luck fallenangel!!!

Yay Katie! Welcome to the 2WW!!! FX!!!

It could be fate you know - perfect timing with that doctors appointment :thumbup:

Have a really good feeling at least one of us will get a bfp this cycle and you're first up!

No pressure then :haha:

The other good news today is that I got the job at Jet2!! I start on March 7!! :happydance:

Hee hee :winkwink:

Yay!!!! That's fab news hun! What will you be doing?

See - they say things come in 3's, new job, top marks on SA followed by bfp :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->