Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Stacey- that's good news about changing your dates. I haven't had another scan yet but I am pretty sure she is dropping already. My baby shower in Jan 22 so after that I will be ready!

Hello Ladies and Happy New Year!

Haven't been on here for ages, wow so many amazing things. Fallen congratulation and welcome to your baby boy, Merrymint your boy looks so cute, Sunkissed you look gorgeous and the bump is beautiful, Oh Stacey not so far to go now, am sorry you are not feeling great, what's SPD?

Well no news from me, we've decided to wait on the trying, plus I've taken a job/ part in summer which means I'll have to wait a little bit, strangely my body seems to be on it's own clock and since we are waiting on trying I have a lot of EWCM, every cycle, it's crazy, hope it hangs around for a few more cycles getting ready to be useful.

Well look forward to all the baby news.

Lots of love.xx

Hi TK2 - congrats on the new job! Hope your body keeps behaving for when you start trying again.

Almost mamas to be - any news? Hope we get lots of cute new baby pics soon. Can't wait to hear your birth stories!

I'm still here..... Waiting! Ready though!!! I'll update as soon as I can when something happens!
TK2 - I wish you the best on your new job!!!
Merry- how's your baby doing? I bet he is sooo adorable!
Fallen- any pics or news? Can't wait!!!

Can't wait to hear news of your arrivals, Sunkissed and Stacey!

We just did Miles 4 month professional photos. Got about 100 awesome shots, but here are a few of my favorites:

MJB%25202-11-12%2520%252837%2529.jpg

MJB%25202-11-12%2520%252899%2529.jpg

MJB%25202-11-12%2520%252895%2529.jpg

MJB%25202-11-12%2520%252866%2529.jpg

MJB%25202-11-12%2520%252849%2529.jpg

Hi All, hope you are well :)

Im still waiting for this baby to arrive - she's fully engaged and causing me lots of pressure pain so im hoping she's not stubborn and comes out soon!! I've been having regular check ups and they reckon she will be between 8 and 10lb :0 = ouch lol! On the plus side they've booked me in for a stretch and sweep on my due date and will look to induce me if i go over by more than 4 days so wont be too long and she'll be here either way.

Sunkissed - you still waiting too??!!

Fallen - everything ok?? Still waiting for your birth story :)

Merry - Pics are stunning, cant believe how much your lo has changed!! have you fully adjusted to being a mummy now? Bet its amazing, i cant wait!

TK - Congrats on the new job, will keep my fx you get your BFP once you start trying again :)

xx

Sorry guys, I've been useless I know! Ethan is somewhat a demanding little monkey and we've not had the easiest of times with him and he likes to keep his mummy on her toes ;)

Stacey, I can't believe you're nearly there!! Time has just gone so quickly, you must be so excited now :) :)

Merry, he's such a cutie, the pictures are fantastic, you must be over the moon with them!!

TK, great news on the job :)

I'll spare you my birth story until your little munchkin is out in the world Stacey, it's not an overly positive one, lol!

I've manged to get some pictures of Ethan uploaded, apologies if they're huge

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Ethan6.jpg

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Ethan11.jpg

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Ethan4.jpg

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Ethan2.jpg

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Ethan1.jpg

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Ethan3.jpg

Are any of you guys on facebook at all?

Fallen - glad to see you are still about and things are ok!! Ethan is adorable and how much hair does he have lol a right little stunner you have there :)

2 weeks today to my 'official' due date or my own date isthis Saturday - i hope my date is right as i really want her out now lol Think im gonna start walking a bit more and seducing the hubby to try and bring on labour :haha:

Yep,im on facebook - Stacey Williams and i have a scan pic as my profile pic :)

Sunkissed - Any signs for you yet? I keep looking for them and every pain i think could be a contraction but its not :blush:

Stacey, think I've just sent you a friend request :)

If anyone else is on there just look for Linda Summers and my picture is Ethan smiling x

Fallen - cant see a request but think i've requested you!! Are you on there as Linda Summers (linda Boardman)??!!

Linda, I sent you a request (Jennifer Bennett). Stacey, you have too common a name :) I can't find you!

Fallen/Linda, Ethan is SOOOOOOOO adorable! What amazing pics and what a cute little man you have there!

Miles is a bit of a handful too. He was pretty colicky through 3 months, then got sick from daycare germs, then started teething. It seems like we never get to see the little guy feeling good, which stinks. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. And every day, it gets a little easier I promise :)

Got your request Jennifer but still no sign of yours Stacey, lol.

Thanks hun :) It's amazing how quick they change both looks wise and personality wise. He's developing a little personality now and having little 'conversations' with us.

Yeah, we haven't had the easiest of rides with him at all right from the start and he's still not the type of baby that gives mummy much down time. Don't know if it relates back to his birth or?!?!

Miles is just gorgeous and your family pics on fb are great, you all look so happy and content :) I love the story about your Mum's gift box :)

Hi everyone. Omg! Merry and fallen your little men are soooo adorable! So precious!!!
Stacey I know what you mean about looking for everything that could be labor. I lost my
Plug on Sunday and been walking a lot and trying to dtd often to start things but so far not much besides BH from all this. Any labor signs from you?? I have 9 days left! Woo - hopefully sooner cause I'm super uncomfortable.
And I'm Dana Little on Facebook. I have a pic of me and oh as my default.

Oh and baby shower was awesome. Had about 50 people and we got everything we need for a while! It was so fun!!!

Fallen & Merry - have tried you both today, its saying request sent so FX!!

I've also found you Sunkissed as i recognised one of your maternity pics! Still nothing for me :( I've felt a little off for the past 2 days and have had clear snot like discharge but nothing else really - well apart from pressure and feeling like i need a poo all the time :blush: !

I've got my midwife again on Monday, do you guys think she'll do a sweep if i ask for one? By my dates i'll be due on Sat anyway but will be 39 weeks by hospital dates... I just really want this baby out now, pain at bedtime is so bad i try and stay awake for as long as i can!

Stacey and Dana - Congrats! Your little girls are just adorable :) Were they both born on the same day? Can't wait to hear your birth stories... Rest up in the hospital while you can!

Linda, how's Ethan doing? We're fighting our way through the 4 month wakeful period and it is NOT fun. Can't wait til this passes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->