Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Your bump looks beautiful Sunkissed, thank you for the pic:flower:
Well I'm 12 dpo with no particular symptoms, just the normal one leading to AF, kind of feel she's on her way:thumbup:. We are thinking if she gets here, we gonna go check if my tubes are not blocked or something.. so expecting AF thursday/friday will let you ladies know.

Thank you all for sharing your wonderful pics, it's so encouraging :hugs:x

Yay for more bump pics! Everyone looks so cute :)

TK - still hoping for good news for you...

Well, no baby yet, but doc says to be ready. Head is engaged and I'm 90% effaced. I will update you all as soon as little one arrives!

Yay Merrymint, that's good news, look forward to the little one's arrival.xx

Looking absolutely fab Sunkissed - can you pass some of that 'pregnancy glow' my way please ;)

Sounds promising Merry, can't wait to see your lo :)

Tk - it's not over till the witch arrives so hang in there :hugs:. Hey, if you end up going for the test, you never know it might just be thing thing to make your future lo think oooh, I'd better make an appearance then. It worked for a good few of us! xx

Yay Merry!!! Can't wait for your baby!!! I can't believe we have all been talking this long!! It's crazy!!
FX tk!! I hope this is it!!!
Thanks Fallen. I don't feel like I'm glowing haha!

Thanks ladies, I'm 14dpo temp hasn't dropped yet but that not unusual for me, will see tomorrow, am kind of gearing myself up for AF, so I won't feel so let down, but I think I'll be let down the same. DH is not so worried since for him it's his first cycle actively trying, so according to him this is our first TTC :dohh: before he thought you just BD and the baby arrives, so we'll see if we get to DH's second cycle, will let you know.

Hugs to all your bumps and look forward to joining you..xx

Thanks ladies, I'm 14dpo temp hasn't dropped yet but that not unusual for me, will see tomorrow, am kind of gearing myself up for AF, so I won't feel so let down, but I think I'll be let down the same. DH is not so worried since for him it's his first cycle actively trying, so according to him this is our first TTC :dohh: before he thought you just BD and the baby arrives, so we'll see if we get to DH's second cycle, will let you know.

Hugs to all your bumps and look forward to joining you..xx

Bump sends a kick your way to say hello and good luck :) Any news? xx

Hi

Sadly AF got me right on time, tiny bit of spotting yesterday but this morning she really got here :nope:

So that's moving on to the next loooooooong cycle.. and we'll be going to a new Gyn who is supposed to be good and look at everything from there.
Thank you all so much for your support.. it's hard to be hopeful at the moment when AF is here but am sure will be encouraged as the cycle gets on, so next it's checking the tubes, I think we've done enough waiting and letting nature do what it did the first time around. :flower:

Sorry af got you. Hope all goes well with the new gyn and hopefully you can get some answers or help!!

TK - really sorry AF got you :( :hugs: FX with the new Gyn. Just a little positive note for you, i had my BFP the cycle after my checking scan so you never know.....just stay positive xx

How's everyone else doing? I had a really bad day last Thurs and was crying quite a lot! My emotions are running high at the mo but to simplify it, i started a new job on 8th Aug which bores me to tears and i hate (cant see anyone else employing me at 4 months preg tho!) and I have a trapped feeling. also, im in the stage between scans and so dont know much with whats going on with the baby. I currently have NO symptoms what so ever, I cant feel the baby move yet(im 17 weeks tomorrow) and i've just been panicking i think. i saw my midwife last Fri though for my Downs Blood risk test and so she listed for the baby's heart beat and im glad to say it was there very loud and very clear - to say im relieved is an understatement! Needless to say i have now ordered a doppler so i can listen at home to satisfy my fears!

Anyone else experienced this and am i a worrier on my own lol

Yeah I feel the same way. I was having some real bad pains and crampiness last week and was super worried but I went to the doc today and heard the heart beat so I feel much better. It's so hard not to worry!!!

Sorry af got you Hun :hugs: xxxx

A Doppler is an absolute godsend for that in-between stage just to reassure you :) I started feeling something at 16 weeks so I'd put money on you feeling something soon :)

I hate my job with a passion as well so know exactly how you feel. I have even worked out that I have 45 days left there when I get back from holiday, lol.

Make sure you're all taking it easy ladies xx

tk - I'm sorry about AF. I really hope the new doc can get you a good plan for the next cycle.

Sunkissed and Stacey - the in-between period until your scan is pretty hard. But, you ladies are hearing heartbeats loud and clear, so I wouldn't worry too much. It was a little longer before I felt baby move (22/23 weeks I think?) or at least realized that was what I was feeling, so don't worry if it takes awhile to figure it out. And I can't wait to see your pics!

I wish I was posting baby pics right now, but sadly my due date is today and nothing. I was really hopeful, because everything is pretty much ready to go (90% effaced, baby's head is completely dropped, lost my mucas plug)... but baby just wants to stay put I guess. I'd rather go natural than be induced, but my doc is telling me she'll let me go another 2 weeks if I want to wait... I don't think I can wait that long! Anyways, I'll keep you ladies updated.

Merry! No baby yet?! I hope your baby comes soon!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Hows everyone doing? Just had my mid way scan! Everything is good - still team pink. Baby is 10 ounces! Here's a pic:
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/b822007e.jpg

Aw, Sunkissed - what a sweet little girl! Glad everything looked good - that's such a relief, isn't it?

Well, I am well overdue now. Had another stress test yesterday and baby is just fine... just doesn't want to come out! If nothing happens today or tomorrow, I will go in tomorrow night to be induced. Fair warning to you pregnant ladies - I really thought because we charted and knew conception dates, that baby would be on time... NOT TRUE! So, do not get disheartened if this happens (I struggled for several days thinking something must be wrong).

I will keep you updated!

Hi ladies!

Sorry it took so long to update. It's been a long, but good week.

I did end up having to get induced last Tuesday night. They started me on pitocin overnight and then broke my water in the morning. They kept upping the pitocin dose every hour or so, which made he contractions progressively stronger. Baby was "sunny side up," which means back labor (and on pitocin the contractions are stronger, longer, and more frequent). I think I made it to about 3 or 4pm before asking for the epidural.

Epidurals are nice. Enough said.

Labored for a few more hours, then the doc said because he was still facing the wrong way and I was still at 5 cm we were headed for a csection. The nurses were really awesome. They helped me get into just about every yoga pose possible to flip baby, and right before the dr came back, the nurse checked me and baby had flipped and I was at 10cm!

An hour and a half of pushing later, and I am pleased to introduce our sweet baby boy: Miles Jeffreyhttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jtgndWpPzVw/TpDk_8bzIEI/AAAAAAAADw0/9j1GQtBY0EM/s1024/DSC_0221.JPG

Aww merrymint he is absolutely gorgeous :) was the epidural painful - I know it's a stupid question when you are in labour lol

I had my scan yesterday and am having a little girl, it's funny as I was sure it was a boy!! I've also chosen her name, what do you guys think .... Ava Grace Williams am thinking of adding Isabelle after Grace after my nan in law whose house we now live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->