Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

Hi girls, it's been a while! I have a pregnancy blood test on Tuesday and I am going crazy waiting. I have tried to stay busy, but it's hard to stop thinking about it. Hope I get my bfp! Otherwise, I have to decide whether or not to move on to IUI.
Hope you are all well. xx

Hi girls, it's been a while! I have a pregnancy blood test on Tuesday and I am going crazy waiting. I have tried to stay busy, but it's hard to stop thinking about it. Hope I get my bfp! Otherwise, I have to decide whether or not to move on to IUI.
Hope you are all well. xx

good luck bizybee i have my fxd for you.xxxx

Good luck BizyBee!

Gemma - I have a few OPKs left over in a drawer if you want me to send them to you?! xxx

Thanks girls. I had a very, very faint line today so I can't wait to get the results of my blood test in a few days. It's hard to contain my excitement but I am being cautious after my chemical last cycle. PMA this is it!!!

Could definitely see a faint line in your pics hun, hopefully it keep getting darker.... keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hi everyone,

who's_mummy - sorry to hear that that the witch got you! Fingers crossed for your next cycle!

BizyBee - congrats - I hope you get your BFP this cycle - I could definately see a line on your pics - I have everything crossed for you!!! xxx

Well I finally got AF after taking the Norethisterone and finished taking the Clomid the other day - I took it at night as many people suggested and didn't have any side effects - well not that I'm aware of anyway.
I have to go to the hospital on Friday (CD11) and have an internal scan - to check whether they can see an follicles developing for ovulation I suppose so fingers crossed!! Have managed to lose another couple of pounds in the last few weeks (have been going to the gym 2/3 times a week) so hopefully that might help - am still taking the Metformin - it's not playing my stomach up as much as it used to but still it's all worth it!

I'm really trying to think positive about ovulating this cycle but I'm not pinning too many hopes on it - I know it's not realistic to think the Clomid will work the first month but I have my fingers crossed anyway!

DH told me the other day that his brother in law's brother's wife is pregnant - they got married the year after us! which made me a little depressed over the weekend - I just kept thinking why was it so easy for them - why couldn't it be for me - JEALOUS doesn't even describe it!!! But am starting to feel a little better now - I just hope it's good news on Friday!

Am trying with the PMA but sometimes it's hard! x

Aly, so glad you didn't have symptoms. I took it at night also, and it was fine. Hope your scan goes well. xx

Thanks Mummy! Hope I will be joining you soon.

I got my blood results and it was positive, although my level was only 15. I have to be re-tested on Thursday, so I'll keep you posted!

BIG BIG BIG Congratulations BizyBee!!!! Fingers crossed that everything goes ok for you and you have a very happy and healthy 9 months! x

Bizy saw your updates hun, just wanted to send you big :hugs: and let you know I'm thinking of you xxx

OOOOoo! BizyBee! Fingers crossed for your next blood result honey!

:happydance:

Hang in there ladies still waiting! it WILL happen! :happydance:

Hi ladies,

Haven't been on in a while - just thought i'd give a quick update.

Went for a follicle scan on CD11 and the (not very helpful) dr told me that one ovary had several small cysts and largest follicle was 7.5mm - not mature enough. Other ovary follicle measured 11.5mm - he didn't say whether I was likely to ovulate or not. He just said if I don't get a period to phone and tell them and continue on Clomid 50mg till I next see him (Nov 16th) - he kept on saying 'you have regular periods yes' - 'NO' I said 'that's why i'm here' - apparently they couldn't find my notes!! So I don;t know how long I'm supposed to wait for a period to come. Am gonna make an appointment with my GP for next week and see if he can help me. Because I don't want to not wait long enough and then by miracle ovulate late (long shot I know) - especially as my cervix has been getting higher and higher over the last week and yesterday I started getting EWCM.

I just don't know what to do and need to find out cos if I need to get some tablets to bring on a period I will need to get them soon as I go on holiday on 1st October for 2 weeks!

Hope all you wonderful ladies are ok.

xxx

welcome star :hi:

Well, I'm sure most of you have seen my updates but the last cycle was another chemical. :sad1: Fortunately, I am now getting close to ovulation so I can try again. I am going to use instead cups and preseed again and hope for the best. My acupuncturist is aware of my chemicals, so she will adjust the treatment and my Dr. increased my dose of progesterone. Hope they lead to a sticky bean!

Hope you are all doing well. xx :dust:

hi ladies i posted in here last year albeit briefly before i concieved my angel jessica. can i come back?!

my cycles are more irregular now then they were before. last cycle was 44 days long :( probably not as long as some of you ladies but when ttc after a loss each day feels like a lifetime.

i am currently being tested for pcos to see if thats the cause. i was wondering if any of you ladies had/are having help with regulating your cycles? i have done some research and so far i have read the pill can help but i dont want to go on the pill as i cant bear stopping ttc and theres clomid which i know they wont prescribe me :(( i just want to have regular cycles!! it never really bothered me before but after losing jessica i cant stand these long cycles! not to mention the fact i only release around 6-7 eggs a year compared to someone with a 28 day cycle and releasing 12 so having less of a chance of getting pg!!

sorry for that hugeeee rant hope everyone is well and i look forward to getting to know everyone. x

Well Hello!

Haven't been on this page in a while - and it looks like no one else has either!!!!

Just an update for anybody who still logs onto this page.

Am now on my second round of Clomid 50mg. Managed to have a natural first cycle in the end (right in the middle of my holiday - but I'm not complaining - was gonna start taking the tablets to bring on a period that very day and she showed up!). Had a 42 day cycle - which is a lot less than 6 months!!!

Don't have a clue whether I have ovulated or not or going to this month - have been getting a lot of headaches and had a migraine the other day - which I haven't had in a long time and am kinda hoping that that means my hormones might have kicked in - fingers crossed (because I didn't have ANY side effects/symptoms with 1st cycle of Clomid).

Anyway so BD everyother day with the hope that the little eggy does decide to join us. Have another appointment with FS on 23rd November so another 4 weeks - I'm really hoping that I'll have a BFP for the appointment but am feeling a little disheartened at the mo that that's ever going to happen - having now been trying for 17 months!!!!!! With PCOS and very very very long irregular cycles.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->