Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

hi girls, long irregular cycles are me too :(

having a blood test on thursday to see whats going on. not looking forward to it,but keep telling myself that it will bring me my first ultra sticky :bfp:

could i have a team serendipity blinkie too? idk how to get one and i feel i need one lol

Qouted from an older post on how to add the signature =)
Good luck to those girls still in this long journey, and welcome to the new ones. Really hope all of you will get to move over soon.

As for signature, click on where it says 'Private Messages' in the right top, then go to 'Edit Signature' on the left.

In the box that shows up on the right, copy and paste this:

PHP:
[URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/43076-long-irregular-cycles-r-us.html"][IMG]https://www.elviramckane.com/wp-content/gallery/random-uploads/team-serendipity.gif[/IMG][/URL]

If you want it centered in your signature, add [ CENTER ] before it, without the spaces and [ /CENTER ] behind it.

ty erised..hoping were all graduates soon too.congratulations to you! :baby:

hi well ive been taking agnus castus and b-vits and ive had 3 days of pos opks with todays being the darkest and im having really strong o, pains,so gonna jump dh in a bit.xx

I'd like to join you please!!! I came off BCP in May and my last cycle was 41 days with an LP of 11 days so thats a MONTH between AF and eggy!!!

Although I hope it's going to sort itself out soon.

What am I saying? I hope I'm up the duff BEFORE if has a chance to sort itself out!!!

Hi ladies!!!! I too would like to join this group as I just came out of a CD150!!! Yes I am saying this CD 150 Then 2 weeks ago I took provera which induced my AF and now i am on CD 12. I also did the soy on CDs 1-5 and I am thinking that I will finally O this month and I am excited about that... I only have like 2 or 3 afs a year and they arnt even natural. Ihave to have them induced. But I have also been taking vitex to maybe help keep my afs regular. So anyways ladies cant wait to get to know u all!!! and hopefully we will all get our BFPS

Ooh, newbies! Welcome to the group!

Babydust, I see you're from Coventry, I'm a Nuneaton girl originally :). Really hope everything goes ok on Thursday :hugs:.

Hi Erised, how are you doing? Hoping there are more graduates soon too!

quail, lots of luck & :dust: coming your way.

dragonmummy (I've got a Harry too!), hope your next cycle is better for you, mine have settled down into round about 5 weeks the last few months.

buddysmomma, I completely understand, when I came off the bcp to ttc my first baby I didn't have a period for a whole year, then found out I was 5wks pregnant when I went for a scan. Hope things sort themselves out for you soon.

According to FF I'm 4dpo now which I think is right, really really hope this is my cycle, getting fed up of keep hearing announcements from people all around me and now got to the stage where people who have announced their pregnancies since I started trying are actually giving birth!

:hugs: & :dust: for all of us!

Gemma x

I'm incredibly lucky so far who's_mummy, I have hardly any symptoms at all making my pregnancy super easy so far. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, so I'm not expecting it to suddenly get bad anymore either. Though I must admit I do worry (again and already, yes) and can't wait to see the heartbeat again just to make sure everything is still ok.

Yay for being past ovulation again! Did you get plenty of bd'ing in? When are you planning on testing? Hope this month will be it for you hon.

OMG, how the days are draaaaagging! CD74... still no sign of AF or ovulation. Oh well...

Hello,
I'd like to join your gang! My cycles are anything between 45-50ish days! Comforting to know i'm not alone!
Any1 know the reasons for such long cycles? I've been messed up since coming off the pill. xx

Hello,
I'd like to join your gang! My cycles are anything between 45-50ish days! Comforting to know i'm not alone!
Any1 know the reasons for such long cycles? I've been messed up since coming off the pill. xx

My cycle issue turned out to be an underactive thyroid. i had 6 cycles in 12 months following BCP.
though it didn't stop me getting pg (ovulated on only 4 or 6 cycles) it was good it was spotted early on in my pregnancy.

Good Luck ladies - I'm Still Lurking and Praying for you!

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you girls could give me some advice? (sorry in advance for the rambling!)

I came off the pill in January and since then my cycles have been fairly long. One was 32 days but the rest have been longer up to 48 days. I ovulate late in cycle - earliest has been cd24.

The information I have found on the net, is that women with cycles 35 days plus where they ovulate after cd20 find it very difficult to conceive. They said it wasn't impossible but much more difficult. One site also said I would be classed as 'infertile'. They said the risk of miscarriage was also higher as eggs too old and lining of womb old and breaking down.

I'm wondering what the truth is...
Have any of you found it difficult/easy to conceive?
How long has it taken you to conceive or are you trying now and if so for how long?
Are any of you taking any medications for this?
Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

I posted here as I posted elsewhere and someone suggested you girls might be able to help -it doesn't seem as if many people are in the same boat as me.

TIA!

Hi Stargirl

I've always had long and really irregular cycles, maybe every 4mths or so when I was younger. I went on the bcp at around 18 to try and regulate them a bit. At 25 I came off the bcp to try for a baby and didn't have a period between the last pill bleed and being told I was 5wks pregnant at an investigatory scan - a whole 12mths without o'ing but must have got pregnant the first time I did!

After my son was born I went months without a period again, can't remember the exact time spans involved but had only had one in between when I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant again when he was 7mths old (wasn't all that careful as obviously I don't get pregnant easily lol!). When he was 13mths old and again after only a couple of periods in between, I found out I was pregnant again unexpectedly.

This time has been a different story, no idea why but have been trying for 9mths, my cycles seem to have regulated at around 5wks, although have had a couple of much longer ones too and also a chemical pregnancy in January.

So...don't give up, it's not necessarily a bleak picture!

:dust:

Gemma x

Argh, am really annoyed about my temps, am thinking now that maybe I didn't o when I thought I did. I'd been really pleased because I'd thought I'd got well-timed bd'ing in and everything. Humph!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Gemma x

can i join?
feeling very disheartened at the moment with the whole ttc thing :(
last cycle was almost 6 months long & i was soooo excited when i got my period at the start of july, thinking, "ok, this is it, i'm working again".
lo & behold, i'm now on cd36 & shown no signs of ovulating any time soon.
i came off the pill about 14 months ago, had a breakthrough bleed, then 3 months later got a period, & had 3 relatively normal cycles (about 35 days each) before they disappeared.
i'm slowly losing hope of having normal cycles, & feeling like i'll never be a mum :(
xx

Hi girls, unfortunately I had a chemical and I've started a new cycle (my journal has more details). I am very sad, but trying to stay positive. This will hopefully be my lucky cycle! :hugs: xx

Oh no :hugs:. I had one back in January and know how upsetting it is. Good for you for trying to stay positive though, like you say, this could be your lucky cycle :).

My temp has gone back up just above the coverline again, absoluely no idea what's going on. If I've o'd a few days later than I thought then I've probably blown this cycle because we hadn't bd'd for 5 days :(. Anyway, not a lot of point worrying about it I guess and I'm going camping for 4 days today so no temping to worry about!

:dust: for everyone

Gemma x

Gemma, hopefully you O'ed on time and caught that egg! Have a great time camping and enjoying your break from temping... :)

BizyBee - Really really sorry to hear about your chemical. I have everything crossed that you get a BFP this month - I am sending all my positive thoughts your way x :hugs: :hugs:

Well still no AF for me yet. I have my next appointment with the fertility dr on Monday - so hopefully he'll put me on Clomid or something to induce ovulation. The problem is I have no idea when or if I have ovulated - I did have a load on EWCM yesterday but that could mean anything! But will get some BD in tonight just incase!
Well the 'old man' and I are gonna go on holiday - we've been umming and arring about it for the last 6 months but kept putting it off saying 'but what if we get pregnant soon' but have really had enough this last month and have decided to try and book somewhere Sept/Oct time. It's something we could both do with to take our minds off TTC for the last 15 mths!!! x

Thanks Aly, have fun on your holiday. Hope that helps you get your beautiful pink lines! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->