Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

Hi ladies, back from my camping trip and it was a nice break not having to think about ttc all the time! I finally have a temp this morning that is way above my coverline so am happy now that I def have o'd just still not convinced about when it happened lol, just wait and see I guess. Not holding out much hope for this cycle, I certainly don't have any symptoms that are keeping me wondering if FF is right and I am 12dpo and if I didn't o until later then I don't think we bd'd enough or at the right time.

:dust:
Gemma x

Hi ladies,

Well still no AF. Went to the fertility dr's yesterday and he put me on Norethisterone to induce a period and then Clomid days 2 - 6 so fingers crossed that should do something. Took a test this morning to just double check before I start taking the Norethisterone - BFN!

Well am gonna book my holiday today for first two weeks in October - I think it will do my DH and I good to get away. Plus it's my birthday today - 29!!! so am looking to the future and trying with the PMA and all that.

Good luck to everyone else - baby dust to ALL!!! xxxxxx

ALY - hope the meds do the trick hun! I'm rooting for you!

Gemma - hope this is your month, you could well have Ov'd late... we only babydanced once at the right time when I caught this eggy so you are still in with a huge chance

Much :dust: to you all xx

Hi girls! Baby dust and hugs for all of you!!! :dust: :hugs:

I have been busy since my FS appointment, so I haven't been on very much. I had a variety of blood tests and a follicle scan. My follicle was close to 14mm on Thursday, so I should be ovulating really soon. :happydance:

My Dr. was great. I am going to stick with the Clomid for 1-2 more cycles with follicle scans, HCG injection for Ov, progesterone supplements, and a HCG blood test 2 weeks after Ov. I am really excited about this, as my previous Dr. did not monitor me.

If I'm still not pregnant in a few cycles, I will move on to IUI (either with Clomid or injectables/gonadotropins). I can stay on Clomid as he believes I have a good chance due to age/health but I can also move to injectables if I want to be more aggressive. The disadvantages to injectables are: I have to inject it myself (ahh, needles?!?), I need to go every other day for monitoring, and I have a much higher chance of multiples (I worry about triplets+ and the risks associated with multiples). I don't even know how I'll be able to go that often. I teach and can't be out of the classroom that much and the office is an hour away! I'm not sure what I will decide to do, but I'll deal with that when the time comes.

For now, I am focusing on my bfp for this cycle! Maybe I won't even have to worry about what happens next. PMA!

Hello ALL,

BizyBee - I'm glad that you get some good news at your dr's appointment - I have everything crossed for you that you get your BFP really soon! :hugs:

mummydee - thanks I hope they do too! Fingers crossed I'll be in your club soon! x

Well am trying to keep my mind off the whold TTC thing and concentrate on my holiday - am getting rather excited about getting away from everything - we haven't had a proper break since our honeymoon!
It was my birthday the other day and got given a gym membership (something i asked for!) and have already been twice - am hoping this will help with the whole baby making thing aswell as get me to fit into my bikini!! (although might have been nice to have a little bump to go with my bikini - but hopefully soon - PMA!!!)

Baby dust to everyone - we WILL have 2010 babies XXX!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone

BizyBee, really glad you're being well monitored on the doctor front, it must make a lot of difference to feel supported. Fx for a BFP this time for you though!

Aly, glad you've got your holiday to look forward to and fab birthday presents too!

I def O'd later than I thought, did a test on Saturday but BFN but temps still high and over my usual LP length so must have been late o. Did a manual override on FF to see what it looked like and when it cancelled it FF put their crosshairs back on dotted for some reason. Anyway, I have no symptoms so assuming am not pregnant this time. Ho hum.

:dust: for all.

Gemma x

You're right Aly, we will haeve 2010 babies! PMA...

Gemma, fingers crossed that the :witch: does not show. The high temps sound good. GL!

Yes BizyBee we will! PMA PMA PMA x

Have now finished the Norethisterone so it's just a waiting game now to get my period so I can start the Clomid. I'm trying not to get my hopes up to much but it doesn't matter how much you tell yourself to be realistic that it probably won't work first time I think deep down you just think that maybe you'll be the exception!

Well when I get me period I'm gonna treat myself to a rather large glass of wine - as I can't remember the last time I had a drink - always scared just in case I was pregnant! And I never like to risk it 'just in case'.

Love and PMA to one and all xxx

Temp still up this morning so have changed O back manually again, no idea if it's right but it gave me something to do for all of 2 minutes lol! I've never had such steadily high temps before, really hope it's a good sign. Have got sore boobs too which I don't normally get before AF but really trying not to symtom spot, too much disappointment the past few months, I even got about 85 points on the FF early pregnancy signs thing last cycle. Shows what a load of rubbish it is! No other possible symptoms at all so no doubt :witch: is just around the corner. (I've tried PMA and it didn't work, trying negativity now :winkwink:!!)

Gemma x

:hugs: to you who's_mummy.

Don't worry I have enough PMA for the both of us today! x

Gemma as long as the :witch: is away you are in with a chance.... high temps are definitely a good sign. Keeping everything crossed for you! x

Thank you Dee :flower:. How have you been feeling? I remember the tirdeness being horrendous for me in the early weeks, could have fallen asleep anywhere I reckon!

Gem x

Gemma, that's great that your temps are still high. Fingers crossed hun! xx

Aly, I was definitely over confident when I started Clomid. It's hard to stay grounded when you finally feel like you have some control. I hope you are the exception and one cycle works for you!

Hi MummyDee. I hope all is well!

Well my temp has dropped right down this morning so I'm expecting the :witch: sometime today :(. I knew as much really once I realised I'd o'd later because we hadn't bd'd in time. Would have been nice to get a :bfp: before September when I would have been due with my chemical pregnancy but nevermind. Perhaps I should give the PMA a go next cycle!

Gemma x

Well the :witch: flew in tonight. Anyone else think the cramps and other sore bits that go with AF just add insult to injury when you're ttc?!!

:dust: for all.

Gemma x

awww sorry Gemma, what a cow :witch: is!! big slaps to her. Keeping it all crossed for you for next month!
I'm okay I guess... feeling pretty low which I know I have no right to be seeing as I am actually pregnant, but the timing with the school holidays and nursery not in session is bad as my 2yr old is bored out of her brain and I feel too sick/tired to do much with her! xxx

Awww :hugs:, hang on in there, it'll soon be term time again and hopefully you won't have many more weeks of feeling rubbish and you can start to bloom!

Gemma x

How is everyone doing?

I've decided to give OPKs a go seeing as I completely missed O last cycle because I thought it had been and gone! We'll see if i makes any difference. Oh, and on the minus side I couldn't resist ordering a batch of the ICs at the same time - not good, I'm a nightmare after O when I've got a stash of those :lol:

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back