Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

should be nice and thorough then :) I hate it when stuff falls on work days! I need some of your regular ovulating luck, and I'll give you some DH sperm luck, and we'll both be sorted :D

If only there was a market like this where people swapped eggs and sperm lofl!

Hey, I wonder why the doctors don't freeze my hubby's sperm until there is a good number and do IUI? Hmmm

Hi Ladies,
How are you?
Grneyednurse- sounds like progress! Hope it gives you some hope and answers. It is crap when your trying to fit things round work!
Sparkle - I hope the pram brings you some baby luck, you never know! I bet your over the moon with it though.
Im off to see a clarvoyant tomorrow after work, I have seen her before and she was quite good, so will see what she has to say...!
xx

oooh the clairvoyant sounds cool :) I always worry that they'd either tell me what they think I wanna hear, or that it'll never happen (they cant win either way ;) ). we are chuffed with it, its all packed away in one of the spare rooms with the other baby bits we have.

I think I'm gonna start Slimming World tomorrow :)

Awesome for slimming world and the pram! And cool to the clairvoyant OBe-tell me what she says!

Yes im looking forward to it! I try not to say too much so they cant give me the answers (if that makes sense!) but its just a bit of fun.
Good luck with the slimming world Sparkle, I have heard lots of good things about it!
I will let you know how I get on tomorrow.
xx

Hi ladies, just seen the clarvoyant! Ive posted what happened onmy journal, but I have copied it below

Well Ive just come back from seeing the clarvoyant.... she laid the cards out 3 times and couldnt really understand what was going on. She said there was money around us but we didnt have it in our hands and that I was worrying and feeling quite low but didnt know why. After the 3rd time trying to read the cards she said I was maybe not opening up so she was couldnt see what was going on. I was trying to say as little as possible and was starting to get a bit bored at this stage. She said she would have one last go and then she kind of hit the nail on the head.
She said there was a baby and asked if id had a mc, which I havnt. She said there was a women there with two babies in her arms and then asked if I was thinking about IVF! I nearly fell off my chair! She said eveything else made sense now, the feeling being scared but happy with my OH, having money worries, feeling fed up but not wanting to let go. She said it would all work out and that once id had made the decitions it would be like a rollacoaster and everything would go very fast.
So lets see what happens!!!
I have mixed feelings about it all but im not going to take it all to heart!
xx
xx

*fingers crossed for you* I hope she's right hon, we definately need some more graduates now!

it appears the bcp have just fucked me up more, still spotting! and my LH has risen, so I'm not actually supressed :( Tempted just to say bugger it, not both wth the experiment, and just wait and see what happens once I start getting rid of the weight

Or no Sparkle! I think you should keep going, is there anything you could do differently?
Well I dont know what is happening with my cycle this month, just when I want my AF to show on time I dont think she will! My temps are still low, they should of gone up by now, plus I had really egg white cm last night before I went to bed. There was quite a lot of it and I dont normaly get that muc when im ov. So im hoping im not ov'ing now as that would mean I have another two weeks to wait!!!! Why cant anything be just straight forward!!!!
xx

it never is, is it? There's nothing I can really do, I'm stuck really... the spotting is just getting worse and worse!

So whats your next move Sparkle? What does the spotting mean?
xx

In theory, the spotting means that my body doesn't like the hormones from the pill. The opks should have been getting lighter as my lh gets squished, but nada.

So, after discussion with DH re: the extended risks of clomid (it'd be number 13 I think), and the risks to me and the baby of gettng pg at this BMI, we're going to stop the pill and get AF, and then leave my body alone whilst I try to get my weight down with Slimming World

hows everyone else?

Oh my gosh, 13 times! You must be really fed up with it!! So are you going to take some time out for a bit?
Im ok, cant work out if im having slight cramps like I get befora AF shows or if its all in y head!
Im going to my cousins wedding tomorrow so that should take my mind of things and im really looking forward to it!
xx

Oh my Gosh sparkle...so sorry about the experiment getting messed up. I don't know what to say. I know you must be down. I am so sorry. I hope things look up soon hun. Hugs.

Obe: that is so cool about the psychic. So where are you with this ICSI now? I lost all track with my working and such the past several days.

I am 10DPO and feel blah...tummy feels bloated and funny...just like you feel before the flu or the runs..something...lol A BFP would be fabby, but um...yea right...I can only wish!

ooooh grneyenurse, its always possible hon :D *fingers crossed*

I'm not particularly sad, but I do wanna be healthier, so it all makes sense

You BMI isn't horrendous though. Have you tested to make sure you aren't pregnant though? I know it is unlikely, but still....

How is slimming world going? I cannot make myself do anything lately! I need to find a less tiring job and I will have more energy for exercise and peace of mind. Ugh it takes everything outta me!

Ohhh Grneyednurse, are you tempted to test soon??? FX for you!
I am just waiting for AF to show so I can start, but of course this is the month my cycle doesnt want to be normal! I think I ov'd late, my temps are starting to go up now. I am itching to get started!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"