Long term velcro....

redpoppy

Reaction score
Considering I want to use the cloth nappies i buy for any future kids i have, is it wise to stay away from velcro or does it stand the test of time and wear and tear quite well?
:flower:

I try to avoid aplix for this reason too- my BGv3s look so ratty already. The hook part looks okay but the loop side is looking a bit worse for wear. The touch tape on the Gro Baby diaper is standing up a bit better though. I wonder if it varies from brand to brand though? :shrug:

I tried some nappies out and now it's time to buy I was thiknig of getting a small pack of bamboozle stretch amongst other things but they don't seem to do those in the popper style.

Don't want them to be a one baby usage thing. :shrug:

I suppose badly made poppers might be bad too? I don't know. :shrug:

The other nappy I was going to go for is the Flip and I think the poppers on that are pretty good. Although this is just after a few times I've tried them. :dohh:

There are some where the aplix wears better. The stretchies are one, mini lala and WN are the other two whose aplix wears much better.

I should add that my GK aplix nappies are fine too as the aplix isnt 'naked' iys sewn into the material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->