Long Term WTTer's

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
There are lots of threads for people WTT for certain months but I know there are alot of us who are going to be waiting over a year or so (or indefinetly).

Thought it would be nice for us to have a place to talk/rant/moan.

We are sort of NTNP, but my OH wont give me a definate date to TTC. He said when we moved but has changed his mind and now I am not allowed to talk about it.

So come on join in anyone is welcome and the more the merrier!!

I am 22 & WTT for #1.

xxx

hi!

I'm 21 and wtt #1 in a couple of years (which seems AGES away)! I hope you get OH to be a little more positive soon x

I just feel like I will be waiting forever!

Trying to focus on other things at the moment like my weight loss I find that helps.

Why are you WTT?

I love your winnie the pooh picture... I like the old/classic stuff its lovely.

xxx

Aww thank you!

I am marrying my OH in July and have 1 year of uni left (its a 4 year course). At the moment I am torn between TTC in october and having the baby just as I finish uni and before I get a job or waiting about 2 years until I have been in a job about a year or so.

So in my head we are basically aiming for our 2nd year wedding anniversary. Which is July 2012. Which should give us plenty of time to enjoy being married : )

Well there you go but as they say all well made plans ....

Yeah thats cool. I think it is a good idea to wait to you get a job so you get maternity leave.

Its another good reason for us not TTC. I only started this new job in Jan and I would like my probation to be over before I have to tell them I am pregnant!

xx

It feels like its so hard to balance my head vs my heart. But i know that waiting is better - i just hope the time goes quickly! x

Its like a constant battle isnt it and there isnt one day that I dont go without thinking about it!! Argh!!

xxx

My OH really wants a baby too which makes it so much harder to wait! x

My OH really wants a baby too which makes it so much harder to wait! x

Ah you see mine is the opposite, my main reason for waiting is for him to be "ready". Which is really annoying at times.

xxx

:wave: I'm BB and I am WTT #1

I am at university at the moment, I graduate in a year and then I presume I will have to be in a job for 2 years before we would consider TTC so we would have savings and I would get mat pay. That is just the minimum though, so it may be longer. Hopefully not too much longer if at all though (OH plays a big part here) So sounds like 2013/14 atm.

We are using withdrawal at the moment, which some people consider as NTNP so I guess I am making some headway to being prepared. I would be nice to have everything 'right' before we TTC, so be settled in a house (not necessarily our own) both have cars, plenty of savings, good jobs we are happy in and OH on board. I used to say married but I am afraid that will mean we will wait a lot longer!

: ( the only reason he wants a baby now too is because we recently had a miscarriage. He got completely used to the idea of a baby and was so excited before we lost it. Before that happened he said that he didn't feel ready. He also has younger brothers and sisters and is very used to children.

Do you know what is holding your OH back? I hope it all works out for you x

Yeah thats my stance on the marrige thing. I dont want to have to settle for a quick cheap wedding (as that would be all we could afford at the moment). I want it to be a massive & special day so I am willing to wait for the getting wed but not for the baby! Lol.

xx

I had a MC 2 years ago next month... I dunno I think it has made him not want to try more.

xx

Oh hi BB!

I'm in a very similar situation to you! good luck with the waiting! its feeling sooo long for me x

: ( i'm sorry. Its such a horrible thing to happen. I think i'm still reeling from mine. Its very hard when there's noone except OH to talk to about it x

He just tells me he isnt ready.... we have a nice car, just bought a house, savings.

We can afford it. He just wont get me preggers! Lol.

Im so frustrated.

xxx

Yeah thats my stance on the marrige thing. I dont want to have to settle for a quick cheap wedding (as that would be all we could afford at the moment). I want it to be a massive & special day so I am willing to wait for the getting wed but not for the baby! Lol.

xx

I am in a dilemma about what I want my wedding to be like. I have an enormous family (like bigger than you could imagine) and although we aren't necessarily close, family events such as marriage tend to be big ones. So even just with my immediate family there would be a lot of people. If we start talking about cousins it would get silly.

I we aren't necessarily close though because there are so many of us! I know my Dad would insist EVERYONE is invited so I would have to elope or have a massive wedding! Luckily my OH's family is pretty small! I kinda think it is silly spending a fortune on a wedding though,although I want it to be an amazing day (with everything perfect) I often think i'd rather spend it on a house, or saving for a bubba!

Heyaa :hi:
I'm Sophie, 18 and WTT for #1 :)
Waiting because we're still too young, don't live together and I haven't told OH that I'm broody.. it won't be any time in the near future though so it'll be a few years yet.
Good idea for a thread magpies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->