Long time, no forum!

Hb.x

Reaction score
I used this forum religiously when pregnant with my little boy. He recently turned 1, and I've found myself returning to the forum as my OH is desperate to try for number 2 :baby:

I'm not so keen, I'm currently studying medicine, so would need to take a year out of my studies. I would prefer to wait maybe 8 years to finish studying and residency and be secure in a job, but OH is dead against it! He is 30 and would like more than 2, so not having another until he is 39 isn't an option for him.

We had a lot of problems trying for our first so we decided to make a compromise and NTNP. I not against the idea of another baby, sometimes I think I would love to be pregnant again, but I'm just not 100% sure. I had a horrendous pregnancy before (SPD, bleeding from 26 weeks, ruptured placenta, early induction) so am very nervous!

Just thought I'd say hi :flower:

Hi :wave:
OH and I have started to NTNP for number 1. Basically I don't want to take the pill anymore, condoms were more an annoyance for us.
So from there we both wouldn't mind a baby if it happens. I finish my BA in May and hope to do a year of teacher training in September. But if I do fall pregnant I'd have to re-think my plans.

In general our circumstances aren't perfect for a baby, but we'd make it work. I'm 27 nearly so would ideally like to start a family. So NTNP sounds ideal for us

What are you studying BlueWater? I know what you mean it isn't ideal. I took a year out the first time round, which I'd probably have to do again but I'm not sure how I feel about it! There never is a perfect time to have a baby for me, I always have something on the go. So what will be will be! What are your plans if you do fall pregnant? Could you still continue your training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->