Look at my test, BFP or BFN????

staraboveocea

Reaction score
:wacko: so I'm confused, I'm due my AF tomorrow and did a test today as 2 days ago I had this clear, ovulation like CM with blood strikes that looked liked IB....take a look and what do you think? can you see a faint line on the left? it was hard to take a picture but the fine line is there, it wasn't for first few minutes and than when I looked after like 20min I saw it... I did a test during a day but will repeat tomorrow morning....

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 47
I made the pic in black and white, looks more clear...it's just that at first it was negative and after I looked later after 20min I saw the line..

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 27
Looks bfp to me, but if this was after the time frame I wouldn't trust it. Can you get a first response early response test? Definitely test again and let us know! Good luck!

I agree, it doesn't quite look like an evap but that's a long wait so I wouldn't trust it either. Test again in the morning!

I see something but I don't trust blue dyes...they are full of lies.

Test again with a first response in the morning!

Looks like bfp to me

image.jpg

2 tests same day

Looks like BFP. Is that a digital? They aren't as sensitive so maybe that's why it came up BFN.

Ok so today I'm officially one day late, did test in the morning and was invalid, than again in few hours and again I'm not sure of the result, ther is no 2nd line but just blue area, weird, I'm using clear blue test...need toi find different I guess..I noticed today a white, creamy discharge when I checked with my finger....still very sore boobs and entire lower area in pain, pressure kind of pain..will test again tomorrow morning

Definitely look like BFPs, why don't you try a FRER?
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->