Look What A 2 Yr Old Did To This Girl....

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Apologies, its a DM story, but im in real :shock:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-black-blue-2-year-old-Leicester-nursery.html

thats shocking - even more so that the the incident wasn't even witnessed especially when the staff know that the child is aggressive towards others. If my children attended that nursery I would remove them until the one causing trouble was expelled. I am sure they would soon act if they knew their fees were not being paid.

yikes! what an awful thing to happen, I would take my child out of that nursery as it's not an isolated incident, more should have been done after the second attack, the nursery doesn't sound very competent at all :nope:

That nursery sounds awful, but at the same time what the hell is going on with that little girl to make her behave like that!!

Thats awful :( It seems that hardly any of the incidents get witnessed (3 out of 4 just on that poor girls card) What are the staff doing whilst that 2yr old girl goes on a rampage!?

Omg!! That's the next village to me!
Doesn't sound an isolated incident for them to nickname the child and you can understand the odd bite or scratch as all kids seem to go through that stage but wowzers !!.
If you try googling the Leicester mercury they're a local unbiased reportive newspaper for the story!

wow.......im amazed staff did not notice that especially as 'problem children' usually are watched constantly x

Shocking story

Sadly not - I've seen some very very disturbed youngsters showing up in even nursery and infant classes - I've seen an infant child threaten to cut someone's throat with a pair of scissors (thankfully those really awful safety ones that don't even cut paper most of the time), I've seen a very early junior child beat my old school head black and blue to levels you normally only see in the local paper when a little old lady's been beaten up by thugs, and I've seen kids come in with utterly utterly no idea of any way to behave whatsoever. I also had an 8 year old bring a knife into school once.

It's dreadful and they've got to look at their systems to see what can be done about supervision and risk assessments - but sadly, not shocking if you've spent much time in schools of late.

It is shocking, but I feel sorry for the 2 year old too, bit cruel to nickname a baby Chucky :shrug: Makes you wonder what the girls seen in her life, or how she has been treated for her to be so aggressive at such a young age?? xx

Yes, I think it's inappropriate for the nursery staff to have nicknamed her 'Chucky' but I don't think this should have ever been allowed to happen and if that was my child I would be raging. The parents have to accept some accountability for this as their daughter can't. Shocking! The little girl injured is the innocent party but the nursery holds some responsibility as well as the parents of this other little girl who obviously has some behavioural problems which need attention.

OMG thats awful BUT the nickname chucky is awful and so are sme of the comments. A child at that age is not evil. They clearly have underlining issues but that does not mean they are being abused at home!! They probably have a learning/behavior disorder and I actually blame the nursery NOT the child because it is THEIR responsibility.

I would most definitely take my child out of this nursery, even if they did expel the child who did the attacks, the fact that the nursery staff seem so disinterested would send alarm bells ringing. Poor, poor girl.

poor little girl :cry:

However its stories like this that make parents think every nursery is like that...xx

OMG i would flip if i picked my kids up and that had happened to them!!

Shocking, i want to know where these kids learn this stuff?!

Sadly it is no an isolated incident in one nursery. I have been on the receiving end myself. We don't know if the parents of the girl are dealing with it or accepting responsibility. They have said 'no comment' which is exactly what I would expect them to do. If this was my child I would not comment to the Daily Mail either.

:wacko: Very sad story. If my girl came home like that I would definetely take it further, 'Chuckys' mother needs a good talking to and I'm not saying they're abusing her but they definetely need looking into. Violence at home or behavioural problems, something needs to be done!
x

i don't think it was the staff that nicknamed her Chucky, it was the parents.. that's how i read it anyway. poor little girl, she's so cute.. minus the injuries of course! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->