Look What A 2 Yr Old Did To This Girl....

Many children who are violent or who attack others come from loving homes and are not being abused by anyone in any shape or form. It is very easy to blame the parents and while poor parenting can be the cause, it is not the only reason why children are violent.

OMG thats awful BUT the nickname chucky is awful and so are sme of the comments. A child at that age is not evil. They clearly have underlining issues but that does not mean they are being abused at home!! They probably have a learning/behavior disorder and I actually blame the nursery NOT the child because it is THEIR responsibility.

I agree with this totally ^^^:thumbup:

Many children who are violent or who attack others come from loving homes and are not being abused by anyone in any shape or form. It is very easy to blame the parents and while poor parenting can be the cause, it is not the only reason why children are violent.

I am REALLY shocked at some of the comments here. I hope no one that would call the child evil ever has to experience mental health. I am not saying I would be happy if it was my child absoutley not but to blame the child or parents is ridiculous

Thats awful,that poor girl.
I just cant believe no one that works there witnessed that,and another child had to tell them what had happened:growlmad:It makes me so angry.
I work in a nursery,and I know that in any decent nursery someone would have been close enough,and watching those children close enough to stop the incident before it got serious:cry:

:shock:

Broke my heart, more so because of her name :cry:

V xxx

Out of 4 incidents only 1 was witnessed. I'd be taking my child out of that nursery for starters. Negligence...yes! Absolutely shocking and disgusting!

And the parents of 'chucky' :)cry:) don't want anything more to do with it :shock: I'd be mortified and trying my best to make sure people didn't think I was a terrible, uncaring mother. Jeeze...its not her daughter that was taken to hospital!!!

If it is the fact that the young girl who has been misbehaving has behavioural problems and its not something that has been learnt from home either through no boundaries or what she has witnessed/experienced herself then I agree that the nursery need to hold their hands up and say that they can't handle the little girl and to take the matter further to see if any underlying problems are there.

But its not fair on the children or parents of the victims to just be told nothings happening to the child. There are victims to this little girls behaviour and its not fair to disregard them because this child has behavioural problems. I wouldn't want my child there and being subjected to that sort of behaviour - especially if an adult can't actually tell me what REALLY happened.

i feel sorry for the 2 year old shes 2!! how can these parents be blaming a 2 year old and wanting her punished there the wrong ones in my eyes, what the girl did was awful and i hope the other poor girl is okay but seriously a 2 year old doesnt fully understand things what a terrible nursery for letting this happen. my daughter would have been taken out of their straight away .. how can anyone be so cruel to an helpless child who has behaviourable problems! .. rant over lol! :haha:

Wow! The 2 year old needs some kind of referral or support bless her. And as for the victim, poor little mite. I think both children have been failed :(

I dont think people realise the total lack of support in the UK for behaviour issues? My son used to bite when at preschool and lash out, he was at a good nursery so they used to watch him all the time and it stopped happening but I couldn't put my child in a SN preschool because he was not statemented. I know so many kids that need to be in a special needs school but can not get the funding, unfortunately, its not the parents choice...it is all about local authority funding and this is not easy to get.

My son currently only gets 10hours funded 1:1 help a week and that took me 3 years to fight for, we are currently going back to tribunal to get more hours. Its hard work!

I know the parents stated thats the end of it but I doubt it is. I can tell you now I would have never spoke to the papers about anything like this. I would have felt shocked, embarrassed and let down by the system! (want to stress my son never did anything like this but still)

Its sad all around. I would be horrified if my child was harmed but at 2yrs old, this is down to negligence of the nursery staff and no one else's fault. x

Poor little girl.

How did the it get to that stage? Thats not one wack thats a beating where the hell were the staff?

Sounds like that little girl needs help and shouldnt be called chucky.

Aww that poor little girls face! I agree with the others though.. the 2 year shouldn't be named chucky.. they need to look into why shes behaving like that as she obviously has issues and behavioral problems!

Where the hell was the nursery staff when that was going on!!

read it yesterday. That's just horrible!

In all of this I blame the staff of the nursery. Like someone else said it wasnt just 1 hit it was a full on beating which if they were being watched properly wouldnt have got to the stage it did, it could even have been prevented fully.
I feel for both these girls, the poor girl who had to injure such a horrible thing (breaks my heart looking at her poor battered face :cry: ) but I also feel the 2yr old has been let down as well x If she has behavioural problems then she should be in a nursery that can cope & deal with children that are the same & give her the support & guidance she & her family clearly need x

For a 2yr old to do that something is happening to her or in the home. I don't agree that most people who are violent are just that way. People who are violent usually grew up in violent homes and something is going on with this child. I have never seen a 2yr even be able to inflict that sort of bruising on another child :cry::cry::cry::cry: This 2yr old needs to be evaluated and people need to make sure she herself is not being abused, something is happening. 2yr olds are not that angry, I have raised 3 boys and know kids fight but for this 2 yr old to lash out and be that angry, something is not right. I hope they help this little one and my heart goes out to that little girl who get beat up:cry::cry::cry: poor baby... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

For a 2yr old to do that something is happening to her or in the home. I don't agree that most people who are violent are just that way. People who are violent usually grew up in violent homes and something is going on with this child. I have never seen a 2yr even be able to inflict that sort of bruising on another child :cry::cry::cry::cry: This 2yr old needs to be evaluated and people need to make sure she herself is not being abused, something is happening. 2yr olds are not that angry, I have raised 3 boys and know kids fight but for this 2 yr old to lash out and be that angry, something is not right. I hope they help this little one and my heart goes out to that little girl who get beat up:cry::cry::cry: poor baby... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A child can lash out for many reasons. One being frustration due to hearing or communication problems. Autism, Aspergers, Sensory issues, etc. I know for a fact not ever aggressive child has witnessed violence. Thats a pretty shallow assumption.

This is not something that would have happened in a split second so it is a serious fault on the nursery behalf. Its shocking and should never have happened but the child is not the one at fault here.

I read this before in the paper and it seems quite obvious that for the time being the child needs to be cared for in the nursery on a one-to-one basis until the underlying cause of the childs behaviour is uncovered. Just because she shows some shocking behaviour does not automatically mean that the child has a bad home life, there are many other reasons. But yes the child should not be left to roam about the nursery, she needs close supervision for the safety of herself and the other children in the nursery. It is a combination of the parents of the child and the nursery needing to work together to get a hold of the situation as it already seems to have gotten out of control. But now it is in the media's eye I am sure they will have to address the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->