Look What A 2 Yr Old Did To This Girl....

For a 2yr old to do that something is happening to her or in the home. I don't agree that most people who are violent are just that way. People who are violent usually grew up in violent homes and something is going on with this child. I have never seen a 2yr even be able to inflict that sort of bruising on another child :cry::cry::cry::cry: This 2yr old needs to be evaluated and people need to make sure she herself is not being abused, something is happening. 2yr olds are not that angry, I have raised 3 boys and know kids fight but for this 2 yr old to lash out and be that angry, something is not right. I hope they help this little one and my heart goes out to that little girl who get beat up:cry::cry::cry: poor baby... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A child can lash out for many reasons. One being frustration due to hearing or communication problems. Autism, Aspergers, Sensory issues, etc. I know for a fact not ever aggressive child has witnessed violence. Thats a pretty shallow assumption.

This is not something that would have happened in a split second so it is a serious fault on the nursery behalf. Its shocking and should never have happened but the child is not the one at fault here.

I did not say nor do I think this child is in any way at fault. I do agree she can have hearing or communication problems. Autism, Aspergers, Sensory issues, etc. but I also think the nursery would be aware of that or the parents. ??? I doubt this is the first time something has happened with this little girl? I am not shallow either so please don't say that, I am making an assumption because that is all there is ,there is no proof that something like you mentioned caused this outburst, I was simply stating most children who are violent come from violent homes. She may have been abused or seen her mom abused there are a number of factors. Thank You..

I dont think people realise the total lack of support in the UK for behaviour issues? My son used to bite when at preschool and lash out, he was at a good nursery so they used to watch him all the time and it stopped happening but I couldn't put my child in a SN preschool because he was not statemented. I know so many kids that need to be in a special needs school but can not get the funding, unfortunately, its not the parents choice...it is all about local authority funding and this is not easy to get.

My son currently only gets 10hours funded 1:1 help a week and that took me 3 years to fight for, we are currently going back to tribunal to get more hours. Its hard work!

I know the parents stated thats the end of it but I doubt it is. I can tell you now I would have never spoke to the papers about anything like this. I would have felt shocked, embarrassed and let down by the system! (want to stress my son never did anything like this but still)

Its sad all around. I would be horrified if my child was harmed but at 2yrs old, this is down to negligence of the nursery staff and no one else's fault. x

:hugs: I totally agree with you there that it is very hard for children with behavioural issues to be taken seriously and you have to fight extra hard to everything as you can't see the brain is damaged in a way. I can't believe Matthew only gets 10 hours a week, that is shocking. I hope you get more hours soon!! As Ev is physically disabled it is not as easy for the state to say that he only needs x amount of hours, he gets full time one-to-one and this was from the outset of his statement ready for school. But yes it is very difficult to get statemented before reception age and even more difficult to get this done for a child with behavioural issues. I agree it is definatley negligence of the nursery as they have a duty of care to all the child.

For a 2yr old to do that something is happening to her or in the home. I don't agree that most people who are violent are just that way. People who are violent usually grew up in violent homes and something is going on with this child. I have never seen a 2yr even be able to inflict that sort of bruising on another child :cry::cry::cry::cry: This 2yr old needs to be evaluated and people need to make sure she herself is not being abused, something is happening. 2yr olds are not that angry, I have raised 3 boys and know kids fight but for this 2 yr old to lash out and be that angry, something is not right. I hope they help this little one and my heart goes out to that little girl who get beat up:cry::cry::cry: poor baby... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A child can lash out for many reasons. One being frustration due to hearing or communication problems. Autism, Aspergers, Sensory issues, etc. I know for a fact not ever aggressive child has witnessed violence. Thats a pretty shallow assumption.

This is not something that would have happened in a split second so it is a serious fault on the nursery behalf. Its shocking and should never have happened but the child is not the one at fault here.

I did not say nor do I think this child is in any way at fault. I do agree she can have hearing or communication problems. Autism, Aspergers, Sensory issues, etc. but I also think the nursery would be aware of that or the parents. ??? I doubt this is the first time something has happened with this little girl? I am not shallow either so please don't say that, I am making an assumption because that is all there is ,there is no proof that something like you mentioned caused this outburst, I was simply stating most children who are violent come from violent homes. She may have been abused or seen her mom abused there are a number of factors. Thank You..

Most children with behavioural issues are not diagnosed until later ages after 3 so no it is not always obvious to parents and nursery staff, they may have their suspisions but the diagnosis will take a long time to get, and that is even before a statement of educational needs will be put into place.

The child probably wouldnt have a diagnosis at that age. Maybe the parents are completely unaware (It does happen) I dont know but they would have been had to been alone for a while to do that kind of damage and NO child even a NT child should be left unsupervised for that amount of time so its ringing alarm bells for me on the nursery's behalf and why this actually was able to happen.

Sorry for using the word shallow but it infuriates me that people would call the child evil or imply that this is abuse or violence at home. Thats not always true and probably not true in most cases of children. I think most cases of angry children come from frustration of a communication kind.

The sun title this as "a 2 year old battered a child". I honestly do not think this a 2 year olds fault, she's more than likely to have been let down by a system. If there are any underlying issues with the child then hopefully they can look into this. I think some people are just too quick to jump on the bad parent wagon. I don't think we've been given enough information to make an assumption about the parenting.

OMG, thats awful :cry: If that was my child I would be so upset but absolutely fuming at the same time.

That makes me feel sick and horrible for this child, they need legal action against that daycare that is neglect on that child. She must have been crying her crys alone did not alert them, it needs to be shut down and investgated. HORRIBLE.

ITs seri makes me not want to EVER put my daughter back in daycare. Sick.

this is so sad for both children if there had been complaints about the two year old why werent staff monitoring them??

more worrying this girl has damage to her lip and eye! which means she was hit more than once that day why would they not seperate them??

poor little girlx

that is shocking, that girl should be taken out of nursery, i feel sorry for all the other kids at that nursery

Goodness, that's terrible! But it's also terrible for the parents to be bad mouthing the nursery in the media! They are obviously annoyed and upset but there's something about the way the dad of the little girl bitches about the staff! If he knew all this stuff in the 1st place then why did he send his little girl there!

Sad for that girl but also sad for that child who done this as clearly theres things going on with that 2 year old to lash out at peers like that, perhaps her parents hit her to or she has special needs. I would be very angry to if this happened to my kid.

Feel sorry for both of the little girls :( what must that poor little 2 year old be subjected to at home to make her act in such a way?
I'm convinced this is nurture rather than nature...

i feel bad for both girls and also agree with midnight that there could be a hidden dissability going on...and this is typical for people to assume the child is a 'brat', 'violent', or 'not parented properly'. at the end of the day, it was complete lack of supervision for both children...i would also want proof that it was, indeed, another child. i would be sueing the childcare for negligence,.

What on earth could make a 2yr old behave like that, that makes me very sad!!

An awful story with only one side shown, the battered child and the nursery, there is no info from the parents. for got sake she is 2 years old a baby the mothers who have labelled her 'chucky' should be ashamed of them selves! Is very easy for parents to take on the protective mother and want this child banned but can you imagine how the mother of the 2 year old might feel, I'd be totally mortified and feel completely isolated.
Yes there is a failure of the nursery to monitor things but maybe the parents should be going to their local child care services or ofstead rather than plastering it all over the paper, which could have long lasting problems for the child in question or maybe they might get more help. Daily mail is known for making stories bigger than they are.
This is a 2 yr old... Bit unfair to label a child like that at cpsuch an early age.

An awful story with only one side shown, the battered child and the nursery, there is no info from the parents. for got sake she is 2 years old a baby the mothers who have labelled her 'chucky' should be ashamed of them selves! Is very easy for parents to take on the protective mother and want this child banned but can you imagine how the mother of the 2 year old might feel, I'd be totally mortified and feel completely isolated.
Yes there is a failure of the nursery to monitor things but maybe the parents should be going to their local child care services or ofstead rather than plastering it all over the paper, which could have long lasting problems for the child in question or maybe they might get more help. Daily mail is known for making stories bigger than they are.
This is a 2 yr old... Bit unfair to label a child like that at cpsuch an early age.

Agree with this. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->