looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

LillyTame you're hilarious!
We didnt do that much that quick, did we??!! hahahaha.

Hurray! More point for our team! Team 30!!! And we all just recently got on the TTC train, fab!

those young whipper snappers suck :rofl:

:haha: yay it's not just me!

Can I just say that if my temperature spikes tomorrow morning, I am going to grade-A 100% freak out. I woke up this morning thinking 'SURELY it's at LEAST 98 degrees'... then the complete opposite.

Mentally I am rooting for the girl spermys up in my business. Go ladies, go! :D

lmao @ "girl spermys up in my business" - best quote of the day!

Well okay, does it weird out anyone ELSE that the little spermys can live for up to 5 days in there? I found that out when I started reading all this ttc stuff and man, I had some pretty skeeved-out moments considering that.

PS Snackimals, if you haven't watched The Great Sperm Race yet, you really need to. It's amazing. :)

Well okay, does it weird out anyone ELSE that the little spermys can live for up to 5 days in there? I found that out when I started reading all this ttc stuff and man, I had some pretty skeeved-out moments considering that.

Yes. I keep thinking, "What are they DOING in there?" and picturing them sunbathing on that boat thingy from the great sperm race.

PS Snackimals, if you haven't watched The Great Sperm Race yet, you really need to. It's amazing. :)

ill have to get on that... never even heard of it. :shrug:
what a looser. (dont judge me)

ill have to get on that... never even heard of it. :shrug:
what a looser. (dont judge me)

No judgement, it was Lilly who told us about it.. it's really, REALLY funny. And scientific. Science!

@txbiscuit: I was JUST THINKING about that.. I wanna be in that boat, it looked like a pretty awesome place to be. Aside from all the effort it took to get there, because I am fairly lazy.

:rofl: I was picturing them sunbathing too! Actually the moment after we have sex I start going through the whole process...each day picturing the little guys getting farther lol.

I'm a weird one...after watching that video it made me want to go by one of those cheapo microscopes then see if I could see OHs swimmers left over in the softcups...eeew factor I know lol...But don't worry, he vetoed the idea...such a party pooper hmph

:rofl: I was picturing them sunbathing too! Actually the moment after we have sex I start going through the whole process...each day picturing the little guys getting farther lol.

How long does it take for them to get up the tube? Does anyone know?

I should probably Google this.

EDIT: check it out!
Apparently NOT LONG AT ALL

I found some interesting, possibly accurate information at this link. It's almost a day-by-day journey through the reproductive cycle.

I found some interesting, possibly accurate information at this link. It's almost a day-by-day journey through the reproductive cycle.

Ohh your link is better. Hey, the histology pictures remind me of lab school! Neato :D

How long does it take for them to get up the tube? Does anyone know?

I should probably Google this.

From what I remember it was as fast as 30min or as slow as 5 days. Supposedly the males swim faster and burn out quicker so they would get there first but girls could hang out longer.

SO...if the boy vs girl swimmers thing is true...I will probably have a girl if we caught this eggy....now going to look at the links!

45 minutes! Holy smokes!

Some places say as little as 15 minutes.. that seems awfully fast! :spermy:

Apparently if you look at the little guys in a petri dish, they motor along pretty quickly. I never had to do sperm counts (never worked in that department in the lab) but the other techs hated it. Hard to count things that move so fast!

:rofl: @ counting :spermy: , I wouldn't want that job and I think actually seeing them IRL would freak me out about having them inside me lmao...but I still wanna see! I might go buy that microscope and say I'm buying and saving it for our future kid lol

You guys I am foaming at the mouth over here trying to convince myself not to test when I get home....I think I'm losing the battle :dohh:

I guess I've convinced myself that if that was an implantation dip I would be having a flood of symptoms by now...but I'm not getting anything. :nope:

I think you should ONLY test if a BFN won't upset you. I mean, a BFP would mean something at this stage, but you still have a few days to go before a BFN would be a real BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->