looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

so Lady AF came with a vengeance last night. im trying to scrape myself off the bed this morning and get my butt to work. i have to be there before 3... thankfully all my appts are scheduled for after 3.

so. how's Team 30 today?!
i see word of some 'negatives'... and i'll add myself to that list :coffee:

Snackimals - BFNs for me but no AF yet :coffee:

txbiscuit.....no comment lol

by the way, Miss LillyTame, I LOVE your avatar pic!
i adore my cat.... yours are SOOOOO precious! i cant stand it! hahahaha.

I wish those were mine! Mine are on the first page of my pets thread (see siggy), but those as my avatar are not mine. Just a pic I thought was perfect for me on this site.

Sorry to hear that Snackimals. At least now you know for sure. And you won't have to awkwardly answer questions about why you're toasting with water at your friend's wedding. :drunk:

I'm feeling a little discouraged. Looking at the TWW boards, all the women in there seem to have tons of symptoms at 2-3 dpo. I have none, unless we agree that lack of motivation to do anything but stalk these boards is a pregnancy symptom.*

*If that is the case, I am probably having twins.

Well there are women that have NO symptoms...and 2-3dpo is probably just normal progesterone symptoms...meaning things could go either way.

I think lack of motivation should definitely be a symptom lmao :thumbup:

I'm feeling a little discouraged. Looking at the TWW boards, all the women in there seem to have tons of symptoms at 2-3 dpo. I have none, unless we agree that lack of motivation to do anything but stalk these boards is a pregnancy symptom.*

*If that is the case, I am probably having twins.

dont worry about it...
your symptoms or lack thereof, have nothing to do with if you are or are not actually pregnant right now. my sister in law swears that until she got a 'bump'... there was like absolutely nothing up with her, ever. her boobs didnt get bigger (even after giving birth), she had no cramps, no cravings, nothing... finally she got a bump and feet swelled. that was it. then she had a baby.

so. nevermind what you read :winkwink:

Thanks ladies. I know it is a bit silly to worry/be discouraged at this point. If I only had a crystal ball that could go ahead and fill out the next few months on my calendar for me... :friends:

Yikes I missed a lot!

Yeah I agree - I was never very 'symptomatic' while I was on OR off the pill, so I doubt I would have very many symptoms if I was pg. Also I think some of the 'symptoms' might be a product of people *wishing* for symptoms, or other issues maybe (IBS, allergies, regular AF stuff). So I have decided to not worry about those.

Sorry to hear that Snackimals. At least now you know for sure. And you won't have to awkwardly answer questions about why you're toasting with water at your friend's wedding. :drunk:

Agreed - a wedding is NO FUN without drinks! We had quite a few preggo ladies at ours and they helped keep our bar tab within the realm of our credit limit. :wine:

New cycle, new chance, too, right? :hugs:

Thanks yo all of u! U guys are so much help, u guys don't even know. It's only rough to go thru all this in the shadows of my social life. In fact, I'm not even sharing with my mom. I dunno, I just have never been that close to any female. I guess. It's never been an issue. But, this is very different.

I am excited for next cycle! More than this last one! I like my 'due date' odds a lot better!

Yes! I am sort of hoping for an October baby. Since my cycle is 27 days, I have two chances for that. :)

Yes! I am sort of hoping for an October baby. Since my cycle is 27 days, I have two chances for that. :)

October babies rule! 14th for me :)

I dunno you guys, I am starting to rethink this whole ttc thing. The dog just threw up on the carpet and it was grosssss. Luckily, we registered for this on our wedding registry, so cleanup is somewhat mitigated, but STILL.

ewwwww.

Oh gross. Dog puke is the worst. Way worse than baby puke.

Oh gross. Dog puke is the worst. Way worse than baby puke.

Is it? I don't know much about baby puke, I tend to quickly leave the room when someone's baby is retching nearby.

See I'll make a GREAT MOM. :dohh:

Dont worry thayet...as "everyone" always says...it's different when it's YOUR baby :thumbup:

Sorry guys...I take my do-nothing-day quite seriously and just got up from my nap :thumbup: :haha:

Speaking of due dates I really wanna get knocked up no later than this next cycle because march I will have to take off from TTC:

A. We are planning a long vacation to visit our families in Oregon and Cali.
B. I'm not a big fan of my mother and her b-day is in Nov...DO NOT WANT A NOV BABY. I don't want anything in my life that she can compare to her own :dohh: (long story, pyscho witch :growlmad:)

I actually used to want to elope to Vegas, till I found out she did....now we will be having a regular wedding...but small.

i also want to skip right over November. December is FINE. but, November, not so much. MIL issues. egh. i have the most cliche 'monster-in-law' situation you could imagine...

November would be competing with WAY to many things she already 'treasures.'

I may have to take some time off TTC, I hadn't really thought about that. Hopefully, life wiling, it'll happen this next cycle.

My future MIL seems ok, so far. March will be my first time meeting her in person...same for OH meeting my "mom" (aunt) and the rest of the family.....everyone is thoroughly excited to see us and us, them. We both agree though that's it probably a good thing that we live so far away from both families lol

(I don't talk to my real mom. My aunt has been a GREAT mother to me)

So someone recommended a temp adjuster to me today...here is what I found - https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php .

It's to adjust your temp for when you wake up early or late. I tried it...my temp still ended up low, right about my coverline. I'm just looking forward to temping tomorrow. Hopefully I will sleep ok and that sucker will go back up BUT, maybe I am just being paranoid, but I swear I feel a hint...a light whisper...the faint footsteps of AF making her way towards me :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->