Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

OMG I would have been livid, I think I would have seen red if I was you! :-( I wouldn't worry too much, your chart looks great and you're only 6dpo so af is 8 days away! Perhaps it's the clomid or even implantation ?! Lots of people say it feel like af!

If it makes you feel any better I had to go to the dentist at lunch and got caught in the rain without a coat and got to the carpark to find I had no change!! Lol

I hope I'll ov on cd16 to get that elusive 29 day cycle that I haven't had since december!!

Just got home from work and peed on an opk lol
I like it might be slightly darker today, what do you think?

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/3248de0d.jpg
Xx

Aww thanks I've calmed down now. It's funny since I've been off the pill I am completely irrational a week before my af.

I hope you found your ticket and didn't get too wet!

Your opk is def darker! Yay for a 29 day cycle x

I swear my every day I wake with 5 more spots. I feel like a teenager with my strop this afternoon and all my spots. I've also got loads of creamy cm.

Xxx

Ooooo let's hope this means your bfp is on the way!!!!! Creamy cm is a very good sign!! Woohoo well excited for you! When are you going to test? Xxx

I think I'll hold out til Saturday to test.

Got my highest temp today, really excited! No symptoms really, just a few twinges.

Hope you're okay and your opk is getting darker x

Wow your chart looks so good!!! Hurry up Saturday!!!! Xx

Thanks, do you think Saturday is a bit early as I'll be 10dpo? I'm feeling sensible this cycle, lol.

Apparently clomid can make your chart triphasic or whatever it's called x

I think its worth a shot! Maybe see of you have any more symptoms by Saturday!

Xx

I've been a bit stuffy and sneezy this afternoon. No other symptoms though.

Was your opk any darker? X

Ooo better than no symptom at all!

No my opk is the same! :-( boohoo :-(

I'm not that bothered really, I'll just keep covering my bases lol.
Xx

Slight temp dip this morning. Not worried unless it keeps falling x

Your temp dip is so small it's not worth thinking about!
I rechecked my opk last night and it was darker and today I had lots of ewcm so I think I might be getting closer to ovulation! Can't wait to test with my opk tonight!!!

Hopefully I'll get a positive tomorrow morning and ovulate on Saturday which will be cd16! Then I'll have a 29 day cycle!!! Xxxx

Yay! We def need to get our bfp within 2 weeks of each other!

You must feel confident that your cycles are regulating. I suspect that you'll bfp will come quickly once it does.

I'm really excited for you x

Nothing today. Had a really stuffy nose last night. Thought I was getting a cold, but it cleared up today. Also had a hot flash and was asleep by 9.30. I think it's clomid and work rather than anything else x

That would be so good!! I'm worried that we won't have dtd enough!!
We dtd Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday but missed Monday and Tuesday and dtd last night. I feel like we missed vital days on mon and tues!!! :-(

I will feel confident IF my cycles do regulate bit I might get another faint opk and I'll be gutted!

Have you decided when to test? I have a good feeling about this cycle for you!! Xx

OMG that's loads. I was peed off as I thought I wouldn't ov and it wasn't a nice exp because of the clomid we only dtd 2 days before and the day of ov. May be we should have dtd a lot more!

I'm starting to think I'm out. My temps look good, but I've had no cramps, sore bbs etc that are typical before a bfp x

Oops, I forgot to say I've been secretly opking with the ic I have left. I've stopped using the ic ones before ov as I just can't read them and the cbfm and cb smileys are so much better. If I see the line get darker I might use a hpt. It's so faint at the moment so it's not looking likely! X

It's still really early days though and implantation occurs typically between 6dpo and 12dpo so your would get symptoms yet really.

You bd'd on the most important days and a highly fertile day so that's really good!
I'm hoping to dtd tonight fri and Saturday and hoping I ov fri or sat! Here's hoping! X

Here's my 9pm opk, It's definitely darker today but im not sure if the pic shows it (it was rushed as I'm not telling dh to make it as fun and easy going as possible).

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/17327443.jpg

What do you think? Maybe it will be even darker in the morning. I have 7 opks left, I really hope I ovulate soon!

Xx

It's def getting there. You should be okay with 7 opks x

I really think I'm out. I have zero symptoms. Oh well I have 2 more months! X

Hey!!! My Internet went down last night so I couldn't get on! How are you feeling today? I haven't had a positive opk yet! Quite glad because dh has been 'really worn out' the last 2 days! Annoying lol!

Xxx

My opk is getting close! Think it will turn positive tonight!

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d50806ab.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"