Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I joined the gym yesterday - it's just a corseted dress haha trick of the eye!
My hair is actually a long bob, I had it all cut off after my wedding so I used clip in extensions!

My temp was normal pre ov this morning!
Your chart looks like you may have ov'd - how exciting! Cd18 too, yay for the short cycles! Xx

Your extensions look really natural and I want a corset but I'd look indecent with my bbs, lol.

I'm not sure if I ov'd I think I'll be able to tell in a few days.

It'll prob be a few days before you ov? X

How are you feeling? Yeah I got a negative opk today so quite pleased as I think 7dpo is way to early!

My hair extensions were from lush online and I think they are real hair.
X

It is a bit early as you need to have a nice thick lining.

Had a bit of cramping and a stuffy/runny nose tonight, but not a lot else x

Nothing to report from me no symptoms. Slept 12 hrs last night but was up at 4am yesterday.

I'm not convinced I've ov'd but did get post ov level temp Inc this morning. I have to wait for the results of the blood test once I have them x

Yay! I got my cross-hairs this morning!

Hope you're okay? X

Hey!!!

Woohoo that's amazing news :) I really hope you've caught the egg! :) Any symptoms yet?

CD10 for me, nothings really going on just a waiting game. I feel sooo much more relaxed now! I'm not obsessing over cm or opk lines (I haven't tested in 2 days!)

I will start testing again now though haha!
We've been bd'ing more than usual because it's not timed. I think if we dtd every other day we should have every chance.

Been to the gym every day since Thursday trying to lose some weight for my holiday in 25 days!
Xx

Ooh, it sounds like it's going to be a good cycle!

You're so good going to the gym. I'm going to try the Zumba game for the xbox kinect.

I've had some weird things happen, but I'm reluctant to say their symptoms as it's still so early.

2dpo I had a funny nausea turn on the train and it went as soon as it came on. I but it down to the early start and motion sickness although I don't really suffer from it.

3dpo I had eggs from breakfast and they tasted really off. My OH thought they were fine, but I couldn't eat them.

4pdo I was really nauseous this morning

I don't know. I've not had it before, bug it is my first clomid cycle X

It sure is going to be a good cycle and if AF comes I won't be too disheartened because it's not like I'm 40 and the clocks ticking! Wow I am feeling positive lol

Oooo I like these symptoms, they sound really good! Not like one of mine like 'I had an itchy nose' haha.

Keep me updated with all your symptoms - I'm an addict! x

No, you're still young and have plenty of time.

I really would like to have completed my family by 35, but who knows. I said I'd get married at 26 and have my first child by 28. Now I'm not the slightest bit interested in getting married. My OH wants to, but it's really not important to me.

I think it's just progesterone, but at least it means I've ov'd!

I'll def keep you updated x

It's strange how things change, I used to say no babies before 30!

Xx

I had a bfp dream. Wishful thinking, lol.

My OH thinks I like charting and testing, more than I actually want a baby. It made me laugh as I have clearly become obsessed with it!

Right when shall I start testing? I still have loads of ic hpts! I was thinking of starting from 8dpo. What do you think? X

Ooo I hate bfp dreams and then waking up! I had one last week!!

Lol that's so funny, ita so easy to get obsessed though ! My dh prob thought the same about me last cycle!

I think you should hold out until at least 9dpo but it's easier said than done! I said 12 dpo last cycle but started at 7 lol!!!

Xx

It's weird as I'm not desperate to test at the mo. Not like I normally am I think I'll hold out longer than normal. It could be that I'm busy at work so have other things to worry about!

It was my first ever bfp dream. All I get remember seeing is a positive test. I can't remember anything else. V bizarre, lol.

Hope you're okay x

I think these are good signs! I really hope this is your month!!

I'm good thanks, enjoying not being in the TWW which is odd, I'm usually desperate to get there! Xx

I hope it is too, but I'm not holding put much hope. Whatever will be, will be!

I think as the months pass you get less enthusiastic about the 2 week drag! Lol x

You seem really chilled - that's so impressive considering you're 5dpo!

I have been gardening all evening which is amazing for distracting yourself - I'm so going to do it during the tww lol!

My opk is still neither here nor there:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/7988b742.jpg

Xx

I think you'll probably ov within the week as there's a definite line at the bottom which fades up. I have my fx that it's a nice short pre-ov for you.

I can't believe how many spots I have. It must a clomid thing as it puts your body out of balance.

Hopefully I'll get my blood test done today x

I think I'll ov between cd15 and cd23 .

Ooo that could be a symptom though - fx'd it is :) xx

I def think you'll ov by cd20.

Right, I'm not normally a violent person but I v nearly lost it with the reception in my hospital's blood test dept :grr:

I went in got a ticket it was on 1 my ticket was 22. Twenty mins later it hadn't changed but the had called several people without tickets. A women next to me said she had been waiting over an hour and only 4 people with tickets had been seen. I went to the reception, she said all the high priority were being seen as soon as they came in. I explained I was on my lunch break, she just shrugged.

The lady who'd been waiting an hour suggested I called my Gp. I called but the plabotomist had just finished for the day. 30 mins later it had moved 2, so I gave up. Then the receptionist suggest I use the hospital nearest work. I was set to lose it as I would have done that 30 mins ago if she'd told me I could. Obviously it was too late to go and wait as they had a 40 min wait (I checked). To top it off as I was over 30 mins I had to pay for the parking.

I'm being totally irrational, I know. Just peed off as they wouldn't do the tracking now I don't have time to have a blood test. I'm sure I've ov'd but even more convinced af is on her way!!!

Sorry about the rant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->