Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Our opks are similar!!!! :-D
That's amazing news! How exciting!
It's possible that we could both ovulate at the same time, fx'd this is our month!

if you ovulate in 3-4 days you best get started with the bd'ing :)

Damn I need one of these microscopes!
I hope DH is up to the job - he turned me down today lol apparently he was too tired :-(

If this is what he's like after just 3 days it's goingvto be a nightmare lol he hates pressure!

Xx

I try not to make it obvious that I'm oving so OH doesn't feel pressured. Thankfully he's very competitive, baby-making included.

Maybe it's time to dig out the sexy undies!

I think your lines are a bit stronger but should be oving within a couple of days of each other. Yay, so excited.

Will definitely be bding. Not missing the chance this month!

Fx for us!!!!
:dust::dust:

Well looking at my lines now they've all faded and yours look darker so who knows :) it would be cool though :)
Haha maybe it is! I wish I hadn't told him the lines were getting darker, it was going brilliantly up until that point!

Think I will take a leaf out of your book next month! Fx'd for us!! Woop! I'll update with another opk tomorrow!! Even if my doctor advised against them!

Xx

Hmm.... Maybe as I stopped stressing and was willing af to stay away it relaxed me, I've had some spotting this morning!
If I get AF today I will be slightly gutted that I'm not on my way to O but then again I think I feel more comfortable starting a new cycle and seeing it through the whole way!

If my cycles got back to normal I will be ovulating on 18th Feb!! And due my period on 4th march!! Omg it feels such a long time.
Xx

Guess who's on CD1 finally ! :-D

Start the BD'ing in 9 days.... This time I won't be telling DH!

If I start testing at 10dpo (lol!!) that should be around 28th Feb - that still makes me a Feb tester (if my body has returned to normal)

So excited! X

Whoop whoop!!! Really pleased, must have been the stressing (although I secretly hoped that you were pg though).

I don't get the opks though, how bizzare???

Yay fx for Feb bfps. X

Stressing and flu! The two worst things!!
I'm so excited I have begun my first cycle TTC but it doesn't explain the opks, maybe it was due to wee concentration lol.

Woo :dust: to us!! Xxx

Ok slight step backwards - spotting turned to a slight watery barely there when I wipe type period which was brown in colour and it hasn't got any heavier or redder. I don't know if to class today as day 1 or just spotting? Any ideas? Xx

Oh no, I'd say spotting.

My af can sometimes be like that to start with x

Well no period so far so I'm not on cd2 at all :-(
Bummer!

Are your opks getting any darker? X

No not really. Bit fed up, temp slightly up still ferning on the ov microscope. Going to try another opk tonight. Getting lower backache and had a couple of twinges. Not convinced it isn't just another surge like last cycle.

I hope your af starts properly soon x

This TTC business is emotional and hard! Lol
Well we went out for a meal tonight and I think af is fully in flow as of now! Fx'd anyway!

Ferning is a good sign though so keep the positive attitude :-D

I think I'll class today as cd1 and not cd2 xxx

No ferning today, opks aren't getting darker. I think it may have been a surge but weirdly I'm still getting twinges.

I hope you had a good night. We went to the cinema and saw Hereafter, it's really rubbish.

X

It looks like we're both going to be waiting a little longer than we thought :-( yours should come soon though fx'd! My af is so random at the mo - one minute spotting, one minute nothing eurgh I'm fed up.

I'll take note and give that film a miss!

X

Argh! Ferning is back- the best so far, ewcm, slight pains in right ovary, but still negative opks!!!!!

I really don't understand my body and my cycles yet.

I hope your af is okay x

I've just seen your post.

Looks like both of us are having a nightmare with badly behaving cycles! Why can't it be straightforward?

X

I would make sure to BD now, all the ov signs are there! Was your pee concentrated enough for the opk?
I know it's never easy is it, my body constantly plays tricks on me! Xx

Right today opk is darker used smu, but temp has dropped from 36.7 to 37.2. Humph!

Reckon if I ov it will be Weds, otherwise it's just another long cycle.

Has your af sorted itself yet? X

Not long then :) stay positive, I'm sure O is on the way this week, all the signs point to it! Not sure on the temps though, I'm rubbish at interpreting them!

Nope no sign today, spotting completely stopped but cramps are still there. Trying not to let it bother me but it's getting me down a bit! Xx

Oh Harri, I really don't know what to say. Have you had any news from your doctor?

I'm really confused. I've done another test tonight and it's light again??? I'd be really grateful if you could have a look at the picture I've taken and let me know if you think I've o'd. I'm really not sure. The darker opk was this morning about 7am and the second was about 9.15pm.

https://m1127.photobucket.com/album...8vJspDrLkMQQ8NgkFhbXl+pfk/2rfZNusuF8QGK8C+LoU

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->