Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I'm feeling better now, I was just having a moment. I had a cuddle with DH :)
No I've not heard from doc but she said if I haven't had a period full flow by Monday I should book in with her again so I may do tomorrow.

Oh noo do you think it's because they say test after 10am? What time did you test this morn? I think it can give false readings if you test too early because of hormones in morning urine. Don't feel downhearted though, I've seen so many opks go from the shade of your opk this evening to positive in just a day on fertility friend opk gallery!

My opks aren't even showing a line today. How random. I was trying to convince myself that Friday was implantation bleed this morning hahaha.

Hope your opk gets darker tomorrow, I'm keeping the faith for you :) xxx

Ah that's sweet. Sometimes a cuddle is all it takes. It could well have been implementation.

Not sure about the time as thought you didn't norm get pos in the morning so could have ov'd overnight. If I get a temp increase tomorrow will assume I ov'd if not then it was just a dud.

You should try a hpt in a few days.

Fx for you x

I took a test last night and it was bfn so I'll rule that out and book in with the doc again.
That sounds promising, have you had temp rises? Xx

Thanks mrs_hjo, I expected it as I don't have symptoms and I don't even know when I ovulated haha xx

I think it will be too early just yet for a bfp. I would still hang in there. :hugs:

Got a temp increase from 36.2 to 36.6 this morning. Still not convinced as I've had similar temps during my cycle before ov. Had almost complete ferning on my ov microscope last night. Who knows???

X

This is all steps in the right direction though! I hope your covering all bases lol!
You could be entering the 2ww, how exciting! I'll keep you updated on my situation if it changes xx

Absolutely. All bases definitely covered, but will continue over the next couple of weeks and see what happens.

Look forward to hearing your updates x

Woohoo I'm really excited for you :) xx

Ouch, pains in left and right ovary, but moreso in the left???

More ferning tonight as well, perhaps I haven't ov'd yet. I got the same opk as I has yesterday morning earlier.

Any more news on your af/spotting. If you got your pos opk last week then the spotting sounds about right for implantation bleed. I would say that it would show on a hpt Fri or Sat.

I really really think you deserve a positive with all you have been through this last couple of weeks x

I'd say ovulation is happening now for you :-D wow this is extremely exciting news! Sounds like you could be releasing eggs from both ovaries? OMG lol

I am deffo getting one of these ferning things! :-D
I've had nothing all day except feeling gassy and very wet down there (sorry tmi)! I went to the loo a few mins ago and wiped to find a tiny bit of brown tinged cm so who the hell knows. Would you have said that opk I posted was close to positive? If so I would only be 7do so the spotting on fri would only be 4dpo, doesn't really seem right?

Aww thanks, I'm only on cycle 1 though so it's all good. I'm prepared to wait a few more months before I start getting impatient with it all :)
I feel like this is your month though, you're super organised and calm :) xx

It's a strong possibility. It's the only thing that makes sense- I've heard of the bleed after 5 days before. I haven't got anywhere close to dark on those one step opks. I don't think they get that dark so I think you probably ov'd that day. Fx.

Organized is one thing I am definitely not. Although my OH did say to me that he thought I'd be annoyed if I didn't get a bfp this month. I don't think we could have done anymore. We dtd practically every day using conceive plus.

I hope I get double the chance this month, but suspect it could be pain from the cysts on my ovaries. I don't usually but who knows. Hope there's no chance of twins!

Think I ov'd from my left this cycle. It's first since we started ttc, hopefully it's the lucky side. Trying to keep calm as if it was just a surge it would be a waste of stressing.
:dust:

Ooo well you've made me feel better :-D
I dtd the night before Ovulation but not on the day!

It seems to me like you're well on top of your ovulation and covering all bases! You well deserve it :)

I find it fascinating that you can feel your ovulation. I can't say I've ever felt it but then again I haven't been looking out for it before!

I think we should both stay positive :)
Should I call the doc or just wait it out some more? I've never had this before, knowing my luck I will have something wrong with me though.

Xx

I think it's the agnus castus which means I can feel ovulation. It's funny because it's really like your getting your af with mild cramping and sharp pains in the side you ovulate.

I think you need to understand what is going on, so you should go back. Do you think that the vitamins you're taking could have affected your cycle?

I'm sure you'll notice cramping when you next ov.

Hoping to get my taking charge of your fertility book today. X

Wow I can't wait to feel that! Bizzare.
I've decided to wait for Monday to speak to the doc (she only works mon and thurs).
The only thing I've taken is folic acid so I can't see that affecting it. I had brown cm last night but nothing this morning and bfn on an ic so who knows what's going on. I feel really happy today though so I'm not that bothered. So my ttc might be held back a month, at least I've had time to understand my body :-D

Xx

I'm glad your happier today. I really feel that once your cycle sorts itself out you'll have a bfp in no time (if you aren't already).

Folic acid definitely wouldn't affect your cycle. It's very strange. X

I forgot to add had a slight temp increase to 36.7 this morning so fx!

That's good news!! I've also had a temp increase today! It's gradually increased over the past 9 days. Maybe I'll get a temp drop tomorrow. My family are all super fertile so I'm hoping it won't take me too long and I follow suit :)

Your signs all sound so positive, I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Here's my chart
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/cac773d5.jpg

I wish I'd noted down the days we'd bd'd but I didn't (only 4 times I remembered) now the days merge together and I don't remember :-( I'd say it was about 3 times a week though so hopefully it would be enough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->