Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Ooh, your chart looks great. I'm even more convinced you could be pregnant. It looks Luke you ov'd cd35/36. You should test Sat if your af hasn't arrived.

Here's my chart. Pplenty of bding, like I've said my OH is competitive! I think he's really wants it to be our cycle. https://m1127.photobucket.com/album...8vJspDrLkMQQ8NgkFhbXl+pfk/2rfZNusuF8QGK8C+LoU

Three times a week is plenty, it's all about timing!

X

I've had more brown cm today but still bfn, got any symptoms today?

Your chart looks fab!!! I'll get an FRER in for Saturday :) we deffo bd'd on cd 34 and 36 so hopefully we caught it!!

You can't not have caught yours!! Lol xxx

Just back ache, a few cramps and had a bit of funny stomach earlier, sorry if tmi. I seem to get it round my af now it seems it's around ov. Hoping it's a good sign as I didn't get a strong positive.

I really don't understand the brown cm, it's so strange! Do you have any other symptoms? I'm amazing at self diagnosis on google. Majority of the time I end up with a rare tropical disease lol!

Right I must get back to painting the windows. What a fun week off I'm having!

I'm off today too, spent the day cleaning out my fireplace and polishing it up! What fun!

I think you deffo o'd so keep the faith ! Those signs sound positive to me :-D
I keep getting headaches, still got cramps and feel gassy but that's bout it. Xx

I'm soooo confused !!! Just had my first ever EWCM, what's going on? I've taken an opk, what do you think?
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/582c6886.jpg

I don't know what's happening.....

Xx

It doesn't look positive and I always have a line on a opk. If you dtd last night then it could be that otherwise it could be you're coming up to ov. It's rubbish!:hugs:

My temp dropped this morning to 36.6. I took it almost 2 hours late as I couldn't find it (I got up for 5 mins and went back to bed) hoping that getting up affected it. If not it's unlikely I ov'd but I've had all the signs...:shrug:

I think I'll invest in better opks next month x

Just brought the cbfm, hopefully it'll work for me. I can't take this have I, haven't I next cycle x

I have googled it and lots of people get it just before AF so I think I'm out this month which is fine because I want to get back to normal cycles and do it properly! Doesn't explain the spotting but I guess that could be to do with having a really long cycle.

I think you deffo ovulated, everything else points to that!

I also think I'll invest in better opks too, these ones are really confusing! I quite like the idea of the clearblue smileys. Might look on eBay!
Xx

My book has arrived. It's like a text book, takes me back to my post grad course. Slightly different subject mind lol.

I hope it's either 'cos your pg or af is about to arrive. Did you try a hpt as well?

Decide the ic opks are rubbish. Had the cb smilies but only used them after I think I ov'd (if I did). The first one the day after I think I ov'd was negative but both lines were pretty dark. I wouldn't recommend the ic to anyone now, especially the first step ones x

I might invest in an cbfm - how much was yours?

Yeah bfn with an ic this morning! Definitely don't feel pg so just want af to show now!
Let me know if there are any hints and tips on how to get pg straight away lol!

Xx

From the first few pages it look v good. It's got loads of charts in it so I've got a good idea what it should look like if I get pg. It says if you get 18 highs after ov it suggests your pg.

Good news is that ff think I ov'd on 7th so fx I did. I'll find out if I did in 11 days!

I got the cbfm off eBay for £40 with some testing sticks. Has been used so will sterilize it first. You can get new ones about £50. Someone mentioned that you can get them for £20 from Superdrug, I've looked in a couple and not seen it though.

I hope you'd af arrives soon x

Armed with my new book, I am now a fertility expert. Just checked your chart again I am convinced you o'd cd35 so should get your af by Monday, if your not pg. Could have been implantation bleed or ovulation spotting?

I really don't think you're out yet! X

Thanks fertility expert haha makes me feel better! :-D
40 quid is quite reasonable!!

I haven't got 1 symptom today so who knows, to be fair though I don't mind either way. Woohoo af on Monday them hopefully back to normal cycles and will Ov on 28th feb :)

How is post ov feeling for you this cycle?
Xx

I thought it was ok seeing as it was a buy it now. They say majority of couples using it fall pg in first 2 cycles. Not sure it'll work with my irregular cycles, but worth a try. I really hope that vitex has regulated it at 30 days.

I really really hope I get a signiftemp Inc tomorrow. Btw I've stopped ferning x

Oh really, I'm so getting one!!!!
That's a good sign then ! I think you will have caught it :-D you can't not have!

I've just done a spin class, I'm knackered!!!! Hoping to get my body healthy to improve fertility!

Fx'd for a temp rise :) xx

Yay I took my negative opk off my chart and you were right :) I'm 10dpo but we so didn't bd at the right time lol! I've learnt my lesson! :-D

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/f2a02286.jpg

Xx

You never know! Could have caught it. The book says to bd the day after peak. Also says midcycle ovulatory spotting occurring within a couple of days of a thermal shift means you're extremely fertile (get you!).

I so can't do spin. So envious of you! X

Oh my I want this book!!!! Where did you get it?
We usually bd more than twice at the weekend but that weekend we didn't bd once because dh had a tummy bug all weekend - trust us to miss it lol!
I don't mind though because getting pg anytime before 10th feb would have meant I wouldn't be eligible for occupational mat pay as I changed jobs last year and you have to be there a year!

I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow! Lol!

Dh and I are celebrating 7 years together this weekend so I'm cooking lobster - yum :) hope I don't poison him and put him out of a action!

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend?

Xxx

It's taking charge of your fertility by Toni Weschler. I got it from Amazon think it was about £11. It's quite helpful re cm and what different types look like, different bbt charts and what your cervix should look/feel like. Some if it's obvious tho.

I don't think I'd be able to walk for a week after spin lol.

Well, I hope you get your af then. I'll only get smp boo!

I hope you have a lovely weekend. We're not doing anything special, might go for a meal and to the cinema.

X

Thanks for the info, I'll look it up! :)

I've been trying to convince dh to let us start trying earlier but he didn't want to for the sake of a couple of months and having £700 more per month for 9 months, I suppose he was right. I'm far too impatient though :)

Let me know if you get your temp rise :) and give me a symptom update - I'm a ttc addict lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->