Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I had a afternoon nap as I just feel wrong. My temps are erratic and too low for a bfp so I hope I'm gearing up for my af. I read that baby aspirin can effect temps.

How are you getting on? X

:( :hugs: I hope it's just the aspirin!

I'm OK, nothing happening with me! Still waiting! :) I joined fat club today though lol xxx

Well done, all though you have nothing to lose!

I have done a couple of cheeky tests to use up the ic hpts (so I claim I haven't test, lol) that don't really work for me. I was planning on not doing a frer until Monday afternoon if my af didn't show. I thought I could see a very faint line on one I did today with weak mid afternoon wee. I've tweaked and it looks like a pink area rather than a line, so could be one of my many evaps!

What do you think? Xxx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/304de5d0.jpg

I totally see a line on the middle one AND the bottom one!

Do a FRER!!! Xx

I going to hold off until at least tomorrow afternoon and might do a frer. I should really wait until my af is late after last time x

Hey! How are you today? How are your temps doing?

My temp has dropped, I really hope I'm getting closer to Ovulating! I have ewcm again too x

Yay that's great news.

I did a frer and got a white line. It could see it straight away but it's barely visible now. I think I'm out. Given up with temping for now x

Thanks x

My temps are too low for anything else. I keep getting light headed and the morning I had blurred vision for about 20 seconds. V strange. I'm not really sure what is going on x

I really don't get your low temps! I hope it's just the baby aspirin! Xx

Nor do I, if I have ov'd it was either the aspirin, soy-clomid combination or the mc last cycle.

I really hope I have ov'd otherwise I have another 10+ days for norethisterone to kick in.

I hope you get peak soon x

Hey how are you this morning? Any sign of AF? Xx

No, but getting ewcm?! Perhaps I'm about to ov?

Did a cb smiley yesterday which was about half the darkness of the control line.

How are you? X

How strange! Maybe you are about to ov! That would explain the odd temps.

I'm ok, I have ewcm but my opks are still really negative x

I'm a bit worried something is wrong as last two weeks i've had ov pain. I might asked to be scanned for a cyst.

Don't worry. I had that then all of a sudden it was positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->