Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

If I ov before cd25 i'll be happy!
I think you should get checked for peace of mind more than anything.

Xx

Okay, I'm now getting really intense cramps. I think my af will be here in a couple of days at least I hope so I can start a new cycle x

I tested yesterday and it was a bfn, so sure I'm not pregnant. I've run out of ic hpts and I don't really want to waste a frer. My oh wants me to wait til Sat before taking norethisterone just in case. If I haven't got my af by then I'll test before taking it x

Okay, confused. I've got a positive on a cb smiley this evening. The line wasn't as dark as the control. Had a bit of ewcm, but not in abundance. I don't even feel like dtd as it has been a long day. That's not like me if I'm oving. I suspect it is another false alarm considering the cramping I've had today.

I hate my body, it just doesn't work properly! Now I possibly have another tww. Tempted just to take the bloody norethisterone so I cnb start 100mg of clomid.

Sorry for rant x

Hey! It sounds like you're ovulating :hugs: or it's a false alarm, welcome to my world it's not a nice place to be lol.

In all seriousness I hope something happens soon xxx

Thanks, I thought I was past this cos of clomid. I hope we both ov soon! X

Me too. Losing hope for me though, I can't even remember what it's like to ovulate. X

I got another positive this morning and the test line is now the same colour as the control so I'll ov either tomorrow or Friday provided that it's not a false positive. I suppose I'll test again tomorrow morning.

How are you today? Are you tests getting any darker? X

Oh well that's good news :) yay

I have a vvvv faint line so doesn't look like it's going to happen soon. I have such a heavy bloated feeling though.

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d1e8b3d0.jpg

Xx

I think you still have a good 8 days before you are considered a late ovulator!

I just hate the uncertainty with it. Even now I don't think I will ov as I haven't got enough cm!

I know what you mean. :hugs: I bet you'll get a temp rise tomorrow.
I have loads of cramps so I guess I was just confused, if I ovulate within the next two weeks I'll be over the moon whether it's classed as late or not :rofl: x

IKWYM. The race is on to confirm ov by Saturday as when I said to you fancy it tonight as I've got a positive he pulled a face, lol.

He doesn't believe in temping after my false tww! I told him that I could tell by Sat if I actually ov'd if not I'd take the norethisterone. xx

Haha you better jump him!!

Think my opk is starting to get darker:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/75a98173.jpg

Okay, I should read posts first, lol. My last one didn't make sense!

Yay, hurry up so we can both be in tww for the first time ever!!!

I have proper EWCM today and cramps so I'm hoping I will get a +opk by the weekend! X

Ooh I normally get it one or two days before a positive. Whoop whoop hopefully we will have the tww together to angst! Xxx

My opk is the same as last night but hoping it will get darker this evening as it increases in the afternoon:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/69e11058.jpg

How are you? How's your opk? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back