Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I hope so, but the lack of peak makes me worry!

Hope you're okay today x

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/b1806336.jpg

Should I be worried? Doesn't look like it will work for me x

No don't worry the first cycle uses up quite a few sticks. I think I had a high from cd8.

Work up early as in meetings in London all day so had to adjust my temp. It was 36.7 but adjusted to 36.8.

I had a few cramps this morning, my skin is starting to clear after loads of spots so don't think it will be a bfp this cycle xxx

Oh phew!

Don't count yourself out yet, your chart is lovely! Xxx

I google far too much as it turns out 7dpo dips are common due to estrogen surges which reduces temps I.e. It can mean nothing! Xxx

I don't know :shrug: but hope not, lol.

These next 5 days are going to kill me! Xxx

I forgot to say I got a low fertility on my cbfm yesterday and it didn't ask for a stick today x

Oh that's good, it thinks you've ov'd now! Do you feel better now?

I have ewcm already! X

Omg maybe the cbfm is right!!! That would be amazing if you had a really short follow stage! Could be just what you need for a bfp!

Yep feel better for the increase not really had any symptoms tho. I had mild cramping yesterday, some heartburn, light headedness and sore bbs that's it! I think I could well get my af. I suppose it wouldn't be the worse thing as I probably should have a proper one. At least I ov'd relatively early!

How are you today? X

I would love it! I am going to see what an opk says when I get in :)

Those are some good symptoms! What day will you test?

I'm good thanks :) I am so anxious about having another 80+ day cycle though xx

I'm sure this cycle will be perfect!

I'm not confident about my symptoms. My bbs don't seem as achy as they've been they just feel a bit sore and heavy. No diff to a cycle before my af. I think I'll test Monday afternoon if my af is AWOL. I seem to get better results than in the morning x

Roll on Momday afternoon then :) I'll update you with my opk later x

No second line :) this is good news though, it means my hormones may be balancing! I have had a near positive opk for the past month!!! :happydance: xo

Yay! I always have a second line, but that's the curse of pcos! X

Arghh! My temp dropped again really not sure I've ov'd could be the mc messing with my temps.

I'm getting a really strong taste of soap in my mouth and I've got loads is saliva I have to keep swallowing. It's ridiculous!

Are you okay today? X

I really hope you have ov'd, your temps are very up and down at the moment! :hugs:

That's strange, I wonder if maybe your hormones are tying to get hack into balance after you mc?

I'm ok today, nothing to report really. I am waiting to present to the board right now so I'm STRESSED lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->